+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What i hv to do ??

What i hv to do ??

Hi Friends

M Abhi frm india. I like a girl frm last two months, we meets on fb after few days discussion on fb she gives me her cell no. now we both were chatting & calling to eachother. Oneday I told her tht I hv fallen love with u & she told me tht without knowing each other I can,t take ths decision I agreed on ths, so I hv decided to meet her, Smday we meet smwhr but after few days of our meeting I feels tht her behavior has changed with me, earlier we had long discussion over phone but now she dn’t call me evn I ask u tht whts the problem ? why u hv changed? Thn she told me tht m the same as earlier but I feels tht she are not the same as previous & I feels tht she is ignoring me whn I ask her she told me tht m nt ignoring you , now a days m bsy with my work, smtimes I was angry thn told her to block me on fb & whats app but she dnt do tht & told me just shut up & dnt be santy & she told me tht m her frnd but I really love her but dnt know wht she wants, So guys plzz help me to get my life…..

Sorry Ankit, sometimes the remote connection just doesn't translate when people meet face to face. For this reason, it's always recommended to meet someone in person before releasing your heart to them.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

i understand & still we are get in touch with each other, tell me the way wht can i do , So tht she can be able to think abt me