+ Follow This Topic

Thread: old flame

old flame

Hi all..

Im very new to this forum..first time posting a thread here..Im an asian guy, from Malaysia...just a short introduction from me...was staying in UK for about a year and went over to Singapore for my work...right now Im back to Malaysia for my career...

I didnt tell anyone about this to my friends but i just want to throw it out...guess this is the right place to flush out all the things in my mind...

my gf and I broke off 4 years ago but we do still keep in touch (once a while)...we still meet up at church...hhmm....I think I still like her alot..she already have a bf for about 2 years now...sometimes she will asked me why I didnt really go and look for her...for a chat or just like old days when we were friends...

the other night, I fetched her back from a fren's party..we went for a drink and we talk for a while there...I dont know how to put it in words but I found out that I still like her alot...i still love her...

I think i wont do anything about it as she already has a bf and also we broke off for some time now...so i guess she wont have any feelings for me...i do hope she will have some feelings towards me...kekek...dream on....I think I wont tell her about this...but she kept on asking me why I treat her so cold and stuff like that...I really dont know how to react when we meet up because i Still like her...knowing that she has a bf and we broke off long time ago...I really kinda turn to a quiet guy in front of her...

I guess thats all about it that i wanted to share with you all..Hope you guys understand what im trying to say...because i dont really know how to put all this into words...take care and nice meeting you all....

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    my gf and I broke off 4 years ago but we do still keep in touch (once a while)...we still meet up at church...hhmm....I think I still like her alot..she already have a bf for about 2 years now...

i think this is the main point of your post. she's already been with someone for two years which means that she has "already" moved on. i feel that no matter how much you think you love her or feel that you'll love her, she won't love you back. the blunt truth is that it's over and you should get on with your life. thinking back to the past only leads to more problems..trust me. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I agree with Raverboy, you'll have to move on. This is hard and takes effort...especially if you are still hung up on her four years later.

I know people who have been hung up on an ex and its been going on 2 years in their cases...but the thing is none of these people TRY to move on. One girl openly admitted to the fact that "she couldn't".....etc...etc. Another guy, had feelings for his ex, but moved away and when she finally moved on, he freaked out and tried to get her back.

These people are miserable...but they keep themselves miserable.
    And it is really hard to deal with certain feelings, especially when you want them to go away. You'll have to try. Or it will severly torture you.

The only time that it needs to happen, is when you absolutly known and I mean to the T know..that it will happen again.

Anyhoo, in your case...this is not happening and unfourtunalty...you need to move on. This is so hard, tis true...but its the best thing. Go with friends, hang out with other girls, etc, etc. In time...things will eventually get better.

If you must, get it all off your chest to her...that you know it will never happen again...but that you still love her, etc, etc. If she understands (any real human would), I guarentee you will feel much better, and eventually you and her will have a better friendship, because everything is out in the open then.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

:)

Thanks alot for all the repliess.... I know i need to go on...will keep you all update ya... and again..nice meeting you all