+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused :(

Confused :(

Well i have a boyfriend, were long distance relationship, actually he's a good man, a good looking one, and he has fame in terms of guitar. I love him from the very start but there's one thing that i couldn't say about on who i am. I have a kid actually he's 3 years old. After i told him about my son, he's so confused if he wanted me to meet his parents, beacause he told me that his family can't accept me or even my child. That's a hurtful one. So how can i survive this? but he said that he will fight for me. But to meet his parents is not too clear, he said that there's a right time for me to meet them. Should i break him?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellexxx View Post
    Well i have a boyfriend, were long distance relationship, actually he's a good man, a good looking one, and he has fame in terms of guitar. I love him from the very start but there's one thing that i couldn't say about on who i am. I have a kid actually he's 3 years old. After i told him about my son, he's so confused if he wanted me to meet his parents, beacause he told me that his family can't accept me or even my child. That's a hurtful one. So how can i survive this? but he said that he will fight for me. But to meet his parents is not too clear, he said that there's a right time for me to meet them. Should i break him?
    please don't break him.

sorry, smart arse joke, could not resist.

two things, meeting his family is not a problem, when it happens it happens.

dating a guy who cannot embrace your child and accept the fact you are a parent NO....

just NO!

there is no you and him, if he isn't willing to be the best step daddy he can, to your kid.

i'm sorry honey, but make sure he is clear with you on whether he wants to do this or not, if not, break him!
    Last edited by eve.ashley; 10-04-15 at 11:22 AM.

Thankyou soooo much.