+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Participate in a Study of Couples’ Relationships and Their Sex Lives; $60 payment

Participate in a Study of Couples’ Relationships and Their Sex Lives; $60 payment

Hi all,

A number of years ago I posted a study recruitment invitation here, I hope it's ok that I do so again. This is a cross post from the couples forum.

Thanks!

Best,

David de Jong
    University of Rochester

Researchers at the University of Rochester are seeking couples to participate in a study. The purpose of this study is to investigate the characteristics of couples’ relationships are related to different aspects of their sex life.

This study…
    -Is for couples in which both partners are 18 or older.
    -Is voluntary and confidential.
    -Follows couples over 8 months.
    -Involves completing one 45-minute long questionnaire, then four 10-minute surveys on 4 consecutive Mondays, then another four 10-minute surveys on 4 consecutive Mondays, and then a final, 30-minute survey—that’s 10 surveys in total.
    -Requires answering personal questions about your thoughts and feelings about your romantic and sexual relationship.
    -Requires both partners to participate and complete surveys.
    -Pays couples $60 if all surveys are completed.
    -Only couples residing in USA or Canada are eligible to participate.

For details, please follow the link below. You will also be able to complete a brief survey that will tell you if you and your partner are eligible to participate.

[url]https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1881735/lf[/url]

I don't qualify for this, wrong country and not in a couple but you might get more takers if you ask for this to be moved to the Love Advice section or just make another thread for in there.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Hi there, thanks for checking it out, and for the suggestion.