+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help from you friends, how to deal with such relations

Need help from you friends, how to deal with such relations

Hey i am Rahul from India and belongs to middle class family.
    my dad is a kind of person who need money fame & comfort but he doesn't have satisfaction and he will die one day in hope of getting money. He will not get satisfaction even if he gets the money.
    I think satisfaction is the greatest thing in life, Even if you earn less you have to compromise to learn and live the life in that way with what you have . I don't want to say any abusive words to my mother but she is kind of person who can leave everything for money. Money is everything for her. She can leave her husband if he gets someone other who have money.
    She shows that she is very caring, she shows everything to make her believe that she is a good person, She tells to her friends and everybody that she has high connections with ACP, DCP (policemen high officer) , or with MCD officers. She says to me money is everything and without money you will be a beggar.
    I am 24 years (quite old) but still i didn't matured enough to take independent decisions. I am not able to understand these blood relations. How to deal with such relations. Should i give 50 Cr Rs per month to each and maintain no relation except money and just because they have done my nuture.

Parents are the people we came through and though we will always have respect for them, there comes a time when we must leave the nest and follow our own minds, hearts, ideas and moral values.

To be content and achieve inner happiness is something money cannot touch and anyone that believes otherwise is delusional and mislead. It sounds like your parents idolize money and while they may have their reasons, their reasons are not your reasons.
    Often, the apple falls far from the tree. Something to often be proud of.

You will find your own way. Through this you may even teach your parents something.

good luck to you.

When i was 21, i was admitted in psychiatry mental hospital because i went into the state of depression and i felt some suicidal thoughts as well. At that time my dad treated me that i was a burden for them (financially and through every way) because at that time our financial situation was not good . My dad had no job at that time. And the reality comes out always in bad time. There are majority of people who always love you when you have money and leave you when difficult situation comes. The real faces and reality turns out when you have nothing.
    Thank you very much mate for taking out your valuable time and giving me helpful suggestion. Your English is excellent, I hope I be able to learn your English even 1%. Some lines of you really have feelings .
    When i was in college i felt love with a girl. From her way of looking she is also interested in me. She told her parents and her parents arrived at my home. At first time, her parents come to my home for checking that how is the living and standard of my home and what do i do. After that i reacted and tell to my gf that i will bath you with money. After that at second time her parents came and her father said abusive slang words in front of my mother (saying that *uck off she is my daughter,how dare you talk with her like this) . ( If i would have money at that time then scenario might be different.) . So far till now my gf has not tried to contact me till today and she will not i think till i get rich. She was good in studies ( always get 1st in class) and i always get supply (fail) in my semester results. Her mother told her that me is not well settled in life.
    Now i want to ask Is it really a reason to dump.
    Last edited by rahul135; 20-04-15 at 09:04 AM. Reason: adding my feelings

Rahul in India,

There are too many good women who would rather have the love of a good man no matter how deep his pockets run. Meaning, to someone of substance and genuine compassion for the human equation, 'money' or at least having lots of it, does not matter.
    All that matters to a truly good woman is that her man is kind, considerate, thoughtful, loving and loyal. Of course there is more but you get the basics. Together between man and woman, if they can keep a roof over their head and food on the table, of this a happy life makes...

Stay bright. Hold out for a good woman. Do not allow family pressures to dictate your life because Rahul, this is 'your' life, no one else's; Yours.