Hi, I'm a newbie around here, was in delima and found this forum while searching through google. Would appreaciate advise from both male & female side...thanks...

Here's my story, i had been in a relationship with my girlfriend for the past 5 years, we had known each other back in secondary school and was hook up 2gether, being together and staying together from college life till now and having a great live for the 1st 3 years..

She was a nice, gentle lovely yet childish girl, and i was too back in 3 years ago...since i started work on mid 2007 after graduate i found that my life goals was different.. i have different thinking, i guess getting mature i could said so. We had allots of arguement because i'm trying to persue my career in overseas but she just cant accept it, she wanted to go anywhere tat i would go. Then i leave the dreams behind and continue staying with her, but i got another offer to another state within the same country to work, she had again disagree and keep on crying non-stop and i just cant c her crying, so the offer had been rejected as well.

Time pass by and this feeling of her being draging me down my career had growing much stronger & stronger, i know i might be in a selfish situation but the happy life in fairy tails arent for me nowdays... since i had this kind of thinking, i just cant said "i love u" like i use too, it seems very heavy to pronounce it out and things gone worst & worst...

I strated to feel bored on sex, and when ever she try to turn me on, i will rejected with excuss of tired and so on... i feel bad for what i'm doing but i cant help this feeling, it's like there is no more spark within our loves..this valentine's i try to fix this relations, sending her a dozen of pink & purple roses (which is her favourite) to her work place and craft her name on a key chain with a love on it, she loves it so much and kisses me when she return to work, while hugging and kissing moment, i felt like not doing this(something like stoping this right now)... i dunno how this feeling can come, so i ended up saying "glad you like it, it's late we should get to bed"... We had use to having sex almost every night back in 3 years ago and i dunno how i could reject this special moment, my sexual life had gone 2 zero, even when i was physical involve, but my mind was totaly far away & empty...

I felt like breaking off this relations because i do not know whether i still loves her or i'm just simply playing a commitment role, the summary here is i still care for her, cant c her cry at all, feel very hurt when she sad but i had no feel while intimate with her, what the F**k i'm thinking now i dun even knows...

Pls let me know what kind of feeling i'm having now and what i should do....thanks..