+ Follow This Topic

Thread: some advice from guys..please

some advice from guys..please

hi all!
    i really need some advice from a guy because of my dilemma.
    i have recently met a very cute guy that i feel a strong connection with and i thought things went well but he could be sensitive and caring one day and the next time avoiding me at all cost.it makes me confused and frustrated and i don`t think i can`t play theses kind of weird games because of a previous crush played with my feelings for 2 years and it almost killed me.
    i know he really likes me because the way he acts around me,he smiles and looks me right into the eye and tries to cheer me up all the time.he makes eyecontact with me and he stands so close to me when he talks to me.we had a playful and fun conversation and it went smooth in my opinion.
    he even said he would visit where i work when he had a chance to take some time off but i never forced him to do that and it was his own suggestion.it took weeks to exchange our names to eachother.but sometimes he could act a little cold to me and it hurts a little bit when i he ignores me.
    he says that he quite busy with his new work and i understand it but i would love to get to know him a little better.so my question is is he really interested of me or is he just wasting my time?
    please forgive my bad english grammar.i would love to hear some opinion from anyone really.

abbi

If you've allowed a "crush" in the past to "nearly kill you" then why are you not asking this man out right now to find out if he's "interested, or just wasting your time?"

If you ask him out on a date and he turns you down then he's not interested.
    If you ask him out on a date and he says yes... then he is interested. It will take time and to see if he reciprocates your invitation in what capacity he is interested in you.

Don't let him play with you. Just get the question out of the way and either be happy or be disappointed but able to move away from your crush so this one too, doesn't 'kill' you.

Good luck. Let us know what he says when you invite him to do something date-like with you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion