+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dont know what to do with him ..

i dont know what to do with him ..

hey there..i want to share my feelings..so in autumn i met this guy.We would me with a group of friends and spend time.He would always make me laugh and cheer me up.I felt really happy.After i while i started liking him more and more.So one night being drunk i told my feelings for him he replayed too.But he added that if he would ask me to be his girlfriend after some time we would broke because of his charakter so he didnt want to lose me also we knew too many details about each other.So then i agreed that we should stay friends.After this we unexpedictly kissed in party being drunk that repeated several times again later but every time we were drunk.So after this we acted like nothing happened but i found myself in love with him and that hurted me.i wanted him to chase me..to suprise me..but he did nothing and that killed me.Now we meet with a group of friends like always..of course i m always excited to see him..i seems that he does too.But im confused if likes me why he doesnt want to show that.So i dont know what to do now..i know somoene else would value more as a girl but there is noone else right now..and either i dont want to lose this stupid boy because i have feelings for him..so what i should do? ;(

Open up the conversation again.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Dont show yourself to that guy again. he said he has character problems, and it really shows. If he is really into you, he will not only kiss you only when he is drunk and act nothing happened after.

Give him and your self a space to think. If he is really likes you he will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by lei_faith View Post
    Dont show yourself to that guy again. he said he has character problems, and it really shows. If he is really into you, he will not only kiss you only when he is drunk and act nothing happened after.

Give him and your self a space to think. If he is really likes you he will come back to you.
    I agree.
    You sound like you haven't had too many experiences with men (no offence) because you put so much emphasis on an encounter involving alcohol.
    It might be healthier to go meet other guys and balance your emotions out a bit.
    It's not healthy to obsess about a guy who isn't giving you much attention.