+ Follow This Topic

Thread: where do i go from here

where do i go from here

went on a date had a good time but the next week she told me she met someone else. hadnt talked to her since then (2 weeks)
    she texted me one night at 130 am, she was drunk and asked if i worked tomorrow. i said no and she asked if i wanted to come to her place
    i said sure

she said she would text me when she left the bar with her friends

i waited for 40 mins and fell asleep at 2:15 am and at 2:30 am she was tetxing me telling me to come over (she lives 30 misn away)

the next day she said she was confused and wanted to see me again

thursday night i spent the night at her place. we drank watched movies and ended up having sex and fooling around

the morning after she made me breakfast, coffee and packed a lunch for me to take to work.

she mentioned stuff about us hanging out again, her coming to my place and how she really liked my body and found me funny and i had a great sense of humor

i do like her but not sure how i should approach this now

Quote Originally Posted by nickgroce View Post
    went on a date had a good time but the next week she told me she met someone else. hadnt talked to her since then (2 weeks)
    she texted me one night at 130 am, she was drunk and asked if i worked tomorrow. i said no and she asked if i wanted to come to her place
    i said sure

she said she would text me when she left the bar with her friends

i waited for 40 mins and fell asleep at 2:15 am and at 2:30 am she was tetxing me telling me to come over (she lives 30 misn away)

the next day she said she was confused and wanted to see me again

thursday night i spent the night at her place. we drank watched movies and ended up having sex and fooling around

the morning after she made me breakfast, coffee and packed a lunch for me to take to work.

she mentioned stuff about us hanging out again, her coming to my place and how she really liked my body and found me funny and i had a great sense of humor

i do like her but not sure how i should approach this now
    it actually sounds like things are going good just be yourself try not to rush things hey i have something that might help you youtube.com/watch?v=y-8-HPdOTu8

Find out if she's still seeing someone else.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.