+ Follow This Topic

Thread: not sleeping naked next to her

not sleeping naked next to her

the girl im dating likes to sleep naked. i usualy wear s hirt and boxers. sh also sleeps with her dog so i fee sort of uncomfortable sleeping naked with her dog in her bed

do you think its rude of me to do that/?

I wouldn't like the idea of having a dog in my bed whether dressed or undressed! My dog used to sleep on a pillow on the floor beside my bed.

It's not wrong to say that you're uncomfortable with the dog being in bed. However, if she chooses the dog over your needs - you've got problems. A domestic dog should be at the bottom of the pecking order.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

No, sleep in what you like best, same as she does which is nothing. What does she care what you wear to sleep in bed, you can still cuddle each other, clothed or naked.

Am I the only one who finds it weird to sleep in the buff with your dog in the bed with you? I mean, not that I think she's doing anything super weird as result, but just that in and of itself strikes me as weird.

But, that may just be me, so pay that no mind.

Does she mind you not sleeping nude? I can't say why somebody would care. I don't think it is rude. I especially agree with you that I'd feel uncomfortable sleeping nude with a dog in the bed. Though, I don't actually enjoy sleeping nude as that feels a little too "free" for my tastes.

If you just oppose to the idea of the dog sleeping in the bed at all, I'm not exactly sure how you should proceed on that one. That is a bit tricky. On the one hand, some people like allowing their animals to share their bed at night. There's nothing wrong with that. On the other hand, maybe you don't like that, and there is nothing wrong with that either.

I guess if you two are going to be together, then it is a matter of what works out for you both. If it is enough of a big deal to you, then I'd agree that she needs to decide what is more important to her. Just be prepare, though. Some people are pretty nuts about their pets. If it isn't really THAT big of a deal to you, then I'd say just deal with it. So, really up to how much it matters to you vs. how much it matters to her and whether you two can agree.