Hi. Nice to be here

Well I've been traveling every weekend for the past year. In the meantime Ive noticed that there's someone who has the same schedule as mine. But he's not my type. Ive never showed any interest. Well until 2 weeks ago.

He's like a potato. Looks like a boring guy. A lil older. Yes he likes me so I've always looked the other way.

However two weeks ago when we were supposed to get off the plane he came and stood next to me supposedly waiting to be let off. You know how they let you wait till its %100 safe to leave the plane. Well that's what we were waiting for. I was sitting as usual because I didn't like waiting. I'm sure he's noticed that I'm always the last one to get off the plane.

So anyways this tingly feeling occurred. I mean I don't know why. It's like chemistry but why? This is so weird. He's not my type! I don't know why he got my attention all of a sudden. I noticed few things about him after that. That he's a dr. So that's DR. POTATO. Big check but I knew that way before. I heard his friends call him that. But Was never into him. And that he's kind, patient, quiet and unbelievably GENTLE. - the way he helps people. It's his gentleness that got me. Just straight out. He's lost some weight and has grown a gouty which makes him look terrible. And not to mention his ridiculous pink shirt!!! Where the fashion police!! I physically don't like him. Err I don't think he's handsome. I've always liked cute handsome guys. Not ok looking guys.

Since then I couldn't stop thinking about him. What do you call this? Is there a name? I would like to google it. My flight is tomorrow. Should I speak to him? He's ready to come over to speak I was just not into him. I didn't see him last week and guess what I'm eager about tomorrow's flight.

Ok here's my question. He looks like a guy who might love me forever if it works out. Who will be there when I need him. I'm an instructor at a university. I think he knows that from my papers that I carry and phone calls. But I don't know. I bet he knows more about me than what I would think he knows. Anyways what if I don't like him. He's definitely not my type. But I don't know what it is about him. I don't want to break a decent guys heart. My friends tell me to stay away from him and that it's not fair to him.

What would you say? Should I continue looking the other way? I know this guy is dying to talk to me. I mean it would mean so much to him but then he would be so sad if I didn't feel interested or would I?
This is so weird. Why am I attracted to him all of a sudden??? I've been thinking about this nonstop FOR 2 weeks. I'm not able to see myself with him. You know like dating. We look funny. He's a potato LOL.

This is funny: My mother said think about what you want. He sounds like a man of great qualities. You are either in forever or let him find a decent girl. Lol. She says these type of men are loyal. You can't hook up with him and later decide that he's not the one and leave him. Karma would get back at you. So that was the end of that conversation with her. Yes I still go to her for advice. Well she's always right. Lol. I'm 33 well I'll be 33 in 5 days so he would be my treat. But I don't want to abuse this situation. He's nice. And I'm not mean.

Here are few things to help you reply: I'm full of energy, really active, impatient, and talkative. I have so much energy. He's like calm quiet. Always reading like almanacs, articles. I bet he reads encyclopedias. A nerd. Wouldn't I be stupid for him? People who travel with him seem to be his colleagues. And they respect him so much. Oh noes! I just realized opposites attracts. Is that a good thing? I noticed once he was listening to this old song I was like ugh what is that. I'm an airhead. I love Britney. What can I do? Yes it's a long wait about 15 min. When we are getting off the plane. So I've noticed all these things within this time period. Of course I could be wrong.

People tend to describe me as a mean rich bitch when they first meet me, this happened on several occasions. On one occasion: some classmates were rude to the sub. So I went to apologize on behalf of them. And these nice girls that I'd been wanting to be friends were there who turned out to be there for the same reason. Then they were like omg we though you were a mean rich bitch. I was like WTF. And they just jumped and gave me a big hug. I guess we hugged it off. THEN we became good friends. Now they say aww you are such a lady. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and giving the wrong impression. I just try to seem serious so that strangers don't come close to me specifically that Im constantly traveling. Is that what he likes? My seriousness? So that's an idea about me and him.

We all love attention and enjoy it when people have a crush on us. Do you think it's sth like that? I shouldn't be wasting a dr.'s time right?

I would love to hear all of your thoughts as you were reading this. Please write.

Thank you in advance for your input. Regards