+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Haha whats up with this? Fake Relationship!

Haha whats up with this? Fake Relationship!

Lol, well here's whats happened in a nutshell, a friend of mine is faking a relationship with another friend of mine apparently to get "revenge" on me for something I did to her. I personally find the situation laughable, and have come to two conclusions as to why she would do this:

1. She wants to genuinely go out with my friend
    2. She thinks this is suitable revenge.

Any other idea's as to this really strange situation as to why she would do this?

Ellyn I would paticulary like your advice on this! You have almost always been right about my questions in the past.
    Last edited by Airborne; 13-09-05 at 12:27 PM.

their both pathetic and you should laugh at their faces for making such fools of themselves . if its real just say that their relationship looks like a joke ... i dunno really , but that sounds very immature .

Because she is a loser. Go up to her and her bf, wish them good luck in their fake relationship and then just walk off like you haven't a care in the world.

She wants you to care....if you dont.....then she looses.

Tone Guest
    LoL man sounds like you could have a lot of fun with this one. I'm jealous ;p

Lol yea what makes it even funnier is it sounds like a scream for attention (from me?). Well I aint really sure about that one, but I am going to play along with it for the fun of it.

If it really is that she is trying to get attention from me by doing this, then I may call her bluff in a couple of weeks after having some fun toying with them.

Tone Guest
    I would have fun making her feel really stupid and making sure it backfires on her.

Wow I'm mean

>;[

How do you know she's "faking" it?

My friend who she is faking it with told me they were faking it for "revenge." He wants me to keep up the act though so they may end up genuinely going out.

Well, I hope they end up genuinely do end up going out. Even if it is a silly stupid way to get revenge (especially if it doesn't and never would have worked anyhow).

Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    Well, I hope they end up genuinely do end up going out. Even if it is a silly stupid way to get revenge (especially if it doesn't and never would have worked anyhow).
    Aye I hope so to, they have been friends for quite awhile, though while they are faking it im not gonna pass out the opportunity to toy with them.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Faking a relationship is very childish....sigh...

But it sounds to me like she wants to make you jealous. Sounds like your friend is going along with it because he actually does like her to some extent. That girl is cruel to toy with his emotions like that.....and the fact he knows it is even worse! Poor guy...anyways....

Act like you don't care..... That way she doesn't win on getting your attention.
    Are you sure this girl doesn't have feelings for you? Sounds to me like its her way of getting a reaction out of you. If you really could care less about her dating your friend...(whether its real or not) then just act like its not big deal. If you do have some feelings for her....then well....(seeing as she is being immature about everything) then do the same thing and act like its no big deal. Trying to make someone jealous is one of the oldest and not always brightest tricks in the book.

I say play along and don't let on what you know.. I mean if anything shes the one who looks stupid when it all comes down to it......hehe..
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Lol, well it turns out that they have been going out for 2 months simply without telling anyone, and what they did was extremely pathetic.

Here goes, I chased this girl for like a month after we broke up, she started dating my mate about a week after we broke up, so she let me chase her for a month while going out with another guy without telling me. As you can see she is a complete and utter cow. He on the otherhand is just extremely weak-willed, she set a condition upon the start of their relationship that they would keep it a secret. What astounds me is that he prided a friendship which could last a life time over a relationship which will last may be a couple of years being optimistic.

They are both even more pathetic than I thought.
    Last edited by Airborne; 13-09-05 at 06:11 PM.

I hate dicks. So many of them around these days. Dicks. Just ditch both of them.