+ Follow This Topic

Thread: You try this yet? How Old Do I Look website?

You try this yet? How Old Do I Look website?

It's funny and annoying. Jerks LOL LOL

It said in the first pic I was 36 and 2nd photo I was 27, NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try it and what does it tell you, they don't save pictures, so if you are paranoid on that don't fear. Does it tell you you are close to your actual age, or far off like mine told me?

Link is:

http: // how-old.net/ #

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ put all the website address together yourself it won't let me post a real link cuz it says I need another 10 days of membership WHAT?

I took one of my photos and put it into that site and it said "24" above my picture and I am 20. So close enough. I know someone on FB who used it and told her she was 67 or something and she is only 30, ouch, that must hurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Also here is a working link for you:

[url=http://how-old.net/#]Bad Request[/url]

- - - Updated - - -

Also here is a working link for you:

[url=http://how-old.net/#]Bad Request[/url]
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Hey thanks for playing and replying and posting the link.
    Why does it say Bad Request??? I clicked it and it goes to the website directly so it is the right website and not a bad request?
    It's fun to do. I ran several of mine through it day I tried it and not one came up my actual age all were several years over lol

- - - Updated - - -

Are others here scared to try this? Why so many views and so little replies then? it's a safe website and they don't save your images.

That wasn't put by me, megvoh that was added after I ever posted my post because I was on awhile after and I know for a fact it only showed the linked you had only I made it a usable link for you minus the spacings you had to use because you are not here long enough to post links. I never make link posts with a name I only post the actual link for others to see because people are more likely to click on that. I wish the loser who hacked that into my post would put their skills to better use on here and open up those threads people want

My mom did that site and she got 10 years younger than she actually is so she was impressed
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Are others scared to try? Nah, it's just old news. I saw it a week ago on Facebook

And yes, it was fun to try different photos and see how the results changed.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thanks basilandthyme and lovebroken again.
    It is fun to play around with, I put a family photo in and the only one whose age was right was my brothers 3 year old son, everyone of else us was several older or younger than we actually are.
    If your pic isn't directly face on it won't register you as even having a face, thats a drawback.

I'll try, just need to find a photo first. I'll edit in my results.

- - - Updated - - -

Said I was 25 years old. On what you typed above it wouldn't read my first image I loaded, so I tried a second one. Think I'll put some of my ex's images in it. Lol?

I laughed, dollhouse on putting your ex pics in the website, his uglier ones, or just regular any old pic? Was yours close to your own age? Was his? Thanks.

I haven't but my GF has and put her pic and mine and some others on that site to test it -- it said I looked 4 years older than I am if I recall correctly. L M A O at the ones who are young and get 30+ years tagged on theirs.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Some get better results than others but still fun to play around with when bored. Thanks.