+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feedback Neededou

Feedback Neededou

Ok, here's da situation. I have been with my GF for 16 months now. Recently she told me that at work a co-worker likes her, and striaght up kissed her. Imo, I don't know how I should react. I trust her and everything, but it doesn't seem like i believe it that it happend. I don't really know if I should stay with her or not. do you think it was cheating? thanks for your time.

did he kiss her or did she go along with it? personally over something like that i wouldn't leave her.. but i would sit down and talk with her about it.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It was good she was honest about it to you. But yeah sometimes that situation can be a double edged sword....that hurts by telling and not telling the truth.

The main thing is if she kissed him back....or is she actually felt something while kissing him. I doubt it meant anything to her because she told you about it. If it did mean something she would either be breaking up with you or hiding it from you. So you have to at least give her credit there.

Definately talk to her about it. But don't break things off until you know how she felt about it.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Tone Guest
    More info. Give it to us or if by some off-chance you don't have it, find out from her.

But like they said - did she kiss back, does he know she has a boyfriend? If she didn't kiss back, and he knows she has a boyfriend, that's when you make a trip up to work and give him a little scare - let him know that's YOUR woman and he needs to back the **** off.

IMO, you don't get "kissed" unless you want to. The issue, I believe, is with your girl.

I agree with Lloyd.