+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Channel 4 TV Programme looking for lovely single guys

Channel 4 TV Programme looking for lovely single guys

Channel 4 TV Programme – Friends and Lovers

Channel 4 is making a new dating/relationship show called Friends and Lovers where groups of pals in their late 20’s /early 30’s get together to choose a partner for their gorgeous but still single friend.

We’re looking for single men who might be considered suitable dates- chosen applicants will be whisked off to a holiday villa for a week with the pals and their single friend to see if romance blooms. You must be fairly serious about finding a long term girlfriend and be able to take a week off work in October (8th-15th). If you are at all interested please call Abi
    Last edited by Illusional; 15-09-05 at 08:38 AM.

Yea, we heard you the first time. GO AWAY.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Yea, we heard you the first time. GO AWAY.
    Ditto this.

Hey, but YOU guys are lovely and single! You should go, and take Tone, too...
    Misombra, Arty and me will be the friends so we can go to the holiday villa for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Hey, but YOU guys are lovely and single! You should go, and take Tone, too...
    Misombra, Arty and me will be the friends so we can go to the holiday villa for a week.
    Y'all know who I'm holding out for....

Two problems. #1. It doesn't sound US Based, but I could be wrong. #2. The problem with all these shows is all the couples end up with a long-distance sort of relationship.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Ah, c'mon TAVS! I want to go on vacation!

Why dont you apply for their other show, Wife Swap?

Because my motto is "why trade in the headache you know for the headache you don't know". Aside from finances, age and appearance, aren't you guys all pretty much the same?

Yes; ;but those three are huge. Why don't you j ust throw "personality" in there?

But Lloyd and I are gentlemen. That's a unique quality.

At the core, people's personalities are fairly consistent (barring mental illness). Everybody has the same general wants and needs, don't you think?

Anyway, if I am going to go about switching lives, it would be with a SINGLE girl..

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Anyway, if I am going to go about switching lives, it would be with a SINGLE girl..
    There you go! I know you had that "mentality" in you.

Okay, sounds like a plan. Sorry Lloyd, you're going to have to accept friends with benefits.

Tone Guest
    shh! wants me to go away.

>:[

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast