+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any good way to ask her if she wants to meet again but as dates?

Any good way to ask her if she wants to meet again but as dates?

So i met this girl through mutual friends - she is about 3 hrs driving away which is not really long distance and not a dealbreaker either. We texted eachother a bit before and we finally met over the weekend over lunch + coffee and chat ...all in all it lasted about 3.5 hours. I do want to continue but not sure how to gauge her interest - do i ask her outright how she feels about it and if we should continue or just ask to meet again and if she says "yes" then that's green light. I am asking since it does take a bit driving back and forth and i kind of want a "yes, i am interested" not "yes, let's hang out". I had both instances in closeby dates which didn't matter much to me but this is a bit far.

Also couple of things maybe experts can help out:
    1. she was fidgeting with her shirt quite a bit when we chatted - does this mean anything?
    2. When i was walking her to the subway station she was putting on her lipstick..... did i miss a signal or it was just that?
    3. There were a lot of people near the station so i shook her hands but seems she was aiming for a hug.. guess i messed that up

thanks in advance!

hii
    well, it depends on what kind of girl she is. For me, when I am nervous I always fidget my skirt. But it can also be another meaning, like when I am not comfortable or I feel embarrassed. It's a person's own habit, I don't know her so I can't really judge about it

I don't think there's any special sign on putting on lipstick, it might mean something, but I really don't know (sorry can't help ya)

Umm, I don't know whether she was expecting for a hug. But if she was, man! you really messed it up! Most of the girls will be a bit shy when they first meet someone, especially that "someone" is a guy. Sometimes when they want something they will just keep quiet but try to put on some signs to tell u guys in another implicit, veiled way
    so, guys, be more observant lol

but don't worry, u can still make up everything and make it better the next time when u guys meet again! if u really like her, give her a little surprise