+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love quotes

Love quotes

"If a thing loves, it is infinite." — William Blake

All share like this beautiful love quotes

Love is being exactly who you wanna be in that moment.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

"It's a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that's been important to you. It's actually not all that pleasurable. I don't know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can't bear an hour without somebody's company."

" The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever."
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Love comes to person's life in different ways. Sometimes, we say , I love you my friend. In similar way, there is mother's love, brothers love etc. But one of the most and important love is conjugal love. It's so passionate and binds life in a string. It's a gift from God.

Love makes us strong. The feeling that somebody care's for me, makes a positive and energetic thrill in mind. Sometimes I text or recite "Love quotes to my wife" and I do it from my heart.... that time the Zeal I see in her face, that happiness but trying to hide it casually in the next moment...make my love life joyful and life interesting and beautiful.

You people my also try this web site flatoa.org . There are pretty good and beautiful love quotes which make your life interesing than ever before.

"It's a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that's been important to you. It's actually not all that pleasurable. I don't know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can't bear an hour without somebody's company."

Lol
    Sadly true

Love is something special,strong bond between people which also encourages social aspect of the world.We all should introduce ourselves to love,one of the most important things. stefanart.com

Here's 1 I made in my love quote thread in love quotes section that got locked because no one else used it or was boring

Immature love says, "I love you because I need you." Mature love says, "I need you because I love you."
    Erich Fromm

it's so serene feeling to know that there are still some people who prioritize love before sex. I once fell in this quick sand. I had feeling some boy. But never made the courage to tell him. fear of 'No' torn my life apart. But i guess it' good , because he seems very happy with his wife. That' what we should pray for our loved ones "happiness" , isn't it? yesterday I was wondering in internet , I found some Love Quotes, i bet that you can't remain unmoved after reading these.

"One word
    Frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
    That word is love."
    Sophocles
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”