+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's left me confused and hurt.. not sure what's shes planning

She's left me confused and hurt.. not sure what's shes planning

OK I met this wonderful girl on a dating website, after a few weeks of messages we agreed to meet up in a major park in NYC, well we hit it off very well, within the first 15 min she kissed me and she made the first move.. OK 2 more dates and all was still good.. Now about to go into the 3rd month things get funny.. First she was upset I did not make a move on her twice but I explained my reasons why.. Her friends at her job were all like give me a try and so she finally did by saying yes I want to be your girlfriend.

Right.. so after a few weeks I noticed her texts and when I went to see her were different, not really wanting to hold my hand but would hold it anyways if I grabbed it but slowly pull away or just leaving me with just our pinky fingers touching.. So we were all set to go on vacation together and she said she had something to tell me but not until we get back but I got her to tell me before we went.. She tells me her family (Dominican) has set her up to date this guy and she does not want to deal with this, she told me not to get involved (her mother did not know about me) Because she did not want to hurt me she un-friended me on her personal facebook page but added me on her work page so she could still see what I post and whatever. So she explained to me she only found out about this family thing like right after we met and she had no clue who it was at first.. So because we were very honest to one another she told me she did not want to deal with this and this is something she has to do because it's forced on her and she has to marry him and she would be on the phone with me saying please talk to me until my phone battery runs out because I don't want to talk to him.

So she started to get cold feet about the trip.. and she ended up canceling everything because she told her mom she was going alone to Florida however she asked me to come but at first she was like I want you to come a few days later so I can be alone by myself so I can see how it feels to be away for awhile on my own.. then she was like I want you to come and book the flight.. so she was shocked I booked the flight right away.. SO when she got cold feet she was like I can't lie I have to tell him, so at first he did not mind me keeping contact with her but he was like he has to understand she's mine now.. So after she told him about the trip thing he was like I want you to stop talking to him and delete his number from your phone.. She never did as she still texts me But she told me we can still keep in contact by email.

SO this morning at work she calls me because of the text I sent and had to take a call but then called me back and she answers the phone all excited saying HI (My name) I was finally able to reach you! What are you up to? So because it was time for me to leave I could not talk long.. So after I did get home I sent her a text but no response.. However she just now responded back after 4 hours later and responded but shes like (My name) don't text me I'm with my boyfriend and he saw your text and he got mad.

So Now she told me she has 30 days to decide if she wants to go with this dating thing her family set up or whatever but she did not want to tell me as to not get my hopes up but I don't know what to make of this.. day before yesterday she's like (My name) before I met you my life was all over the place, but you were the only one that was able to make me calm down and I'm forever grateful for that and I really appreciate that.

I don't know what to think.. to the fact that the boyfriend told her to stop contacting me but she still calls me.. or the whole 30 days thing.

OK I grilled her to the point where she asked me do you have any more questions for me because it seems like you keep asking the same questions over and over.

I asked her about the 30 day thing and she said yeah she had 30 days to decide if she wanted to continue with it or not, she did not like the fact that they tried to get her to go ring shopping.. so she told them a bunch of BS ring sizes.. I know what size she wears we both just laughed about it.. Anyways I got to the question because she told me not to text her because her bf got mad at her because he saw I sent her a text.. so when she called me she told me the details (she's really honest) She said that he was mad at her because he said I thought I told you to delete his number off your phone and she said no I'm not going to, he got hurt but she said that she did not care.

As for the hotel she is going by herself now but she's going to skype me at night she also said she's going to make it up to me because of the whole trip thing maybe we can go to six flags just me and her.. but that's going to be interesting how to do that maybe after 30 days?

She's still not feeling the guy at all shes like if you really care for me you have to respect my decision I know it's not easy and not something I can really control right now

Well she video called me on skype last night and ended up masturbating for me and saying my name and saying how now she can sleep easy now and she let me know she still has no ring on her finger.