+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't find relationship

Can't find relationship

So,
    I am 16 years old, a junior/senior in high school, and I still haven't had a first date, girlfriend, let alone a first kiss. To be honest I really want a girlfriend, I just think that I can't get girls attracted to me. I am 5' 11' and I weigh 210 lb, and I have small man breasts. I feel like I fall in love to easy. I nana really shy person. Like a co worker asked me to go to a grad party of hers, and i said that I'll go,and I showed up and too many people were there, so I left. Is that a total turn off for teenage girls? Like I have crushes on girls for months on end, and never end up speaking a word to them. I feel like no girl ever wants to talk to me because of my size. Do girls not want to have a relationship with me because I am "big"? Girls that I have no intent with a relationship tell me that I am a really sweet guy. I just don't understand why I can't get a real relationship going. Plus I'm not going into a relationship thinking about sex. I just want to have a good time talking and what not to a girl. Overall, my question is what can I do to get girls to want to have a relationship with me. I carry all the qualities I think a girl would want. Help me.

You sound like a decent guy and you do have qualities girls would like.

If your weight is worrying you then the simple solution is a healthy diet and exercise. You don't want to be become obsessional about looks but taking a pride in yourself and keeping healthy are worthwhile considerations.

Girls like confident guys; don't get down about things, you are only 16. Confidence and relationship experience will come with age and you will meet plenty of girls who like you as you go through life.

I sympathise if you fall in love easily; I have that problem myself!!

Work on being happy and confident in yourself and you will find others pick up on it.
    Good luck (I wish I was 16..... Actually it got better at about 18)

I agree that it would be wise to get your weight under control. If not to be attractive to girls, it would help your general health and longevity. Seeing a nutritionist is essential and start getting more exercise.

Truth be told, I think a lot of teens are shallow about looks. Some grow out of it as they mature and some will always be shallow -even as adults. So, yeah - this makes it tough. And double this with your shyness about approaching girls and it's going to be tough for you.

Question for you: what do you think would boost your self esteem?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

you're still young, Matey! Stop being desperate! And fix your mindset! women will lose interest in you if you don't think you're "interesting"!

My best advice: build Alpha Male character! That's the greatest weapon to get girls!

I'm a Dating coach, send me message if you want to know more...