+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheating

Cheating

I've been with my bf for 18 months and generally speaking hes a nice enough guy. He was never my usual type as he is not particularly good looking and certainly not the best specimen of a guy body wise but I was fed up of players etc.
    Anyway recently I have been getting closer to my gym instructor to the point that I know something would happen between us if I wanted.
    He is so good looking and has an amazing body but I do not think he'd be a great boyfriend as he's too much of a player.
    My boyfriend knows him too and Dan, the instructor ridicules my bf as he is a lot weaker and smaller than him etc.
    Anyway my question is how can I prevent being attracted to him and is a one off really a bad thing?
    Lauren

Not in a great position to be critical myself but your boyfriend won't care that it was only once. He will still be gutted. Once you do it with this guy then the next one that comes along will be easier too. Maybe you need to look for someone fantastically good looking and boyfriend material. I'm not available I'm afraid but in sure he's out there.

Haha thanks for the reply

Your instructor sounds like a prince. (sarcasm)

Get a new instructor.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

The grass might always appear to be greener………….but trust me…..it is not. If you cheat ONCE……might as well cheat 20 times……still the same. It still hurts just as much.