+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why didn't this girl give me a chance?

Why didn't this girl give me a chance?

I became my best and continuously improved since I met her few months ago, but I somehow feel it is a one-sided feeling.

Recently, she didn't reply to some of my text messages and she didn't seem too committed on dinner/sightseeing plans.

She just broke up from a five-year relationship couple of months ago.

All I need is a chance for a couple of dinners just with her, so she can get to know me even better...

She might still be broken and not ready yet. Maybe she still hopes to get back together with her previous guy. You might be selfish and think only about what you want from her but don't see what she wants, how she feels and what her values, beliefs and life goals are.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

The fact that you seem to believe she should give you a chance is part of the problem here. Attraction just doesn't work like that. Attraction frequently has no rationale. It can be hit and miss. And most of all, it's instinctive - not something which we have to make a decision about. I've had men who's attraction I couldn't return. And I've liked men who weren't interested in me. However, there is never an expectation that anyone should push themselves to find that attraction.

It's great that you've done a lot of self improvement - but put your efforts into women who are interested in dating you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Is she still healing from her 5 year break up and probably doesn't want anyone relationship pushing her right now so if you are coming off extra keen on dating she would naturally retreat.

You're not building attraction enough...and perhaps she's not yet comfortable with you...how about the rapport?

My best advice: stop trying hard! stop being Needy! or else she'll run away from you further! Just build your Alpha Male character & lifestyle! Build those emotions on her...once you've done it, she'll be yours to take!

I'm a Dating coach, send me message if you want to know more...