+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What Do I Do Now?

What Do I Do Now?

This girl told me she liked me and waned to see where this goes with us but I rejected her. She knows I like her, I'm just confused. I call her after two weeks and asked to hang out she tells me no and to stop calling her.

1.Why would she do that? 2. What do I do now?

Ill keep this simple ^~^
    1) she got rejected ,heartbroken and whatnot,she took some time to heal ,you called (after 2 long weeks)scars are clotting yet again she wants you away.
    2)you have 2 options
    A-if you really do love her and think she's the right one, keep on pushing now that you've called ,and by that a phone won't cut it ,be extremely straightforward.
    B-if not ,better leave her alone.

She did it because you made her feel unwanted and that feeling stuck. Why did you reject her only to go back and want her later, is game playing to her that is why she is upset at you.

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    She did it because you made her feel unwanted and that feeling stuck. Why did you reject her only to go back and want her later, is game playing to her that is why she is upset at you.
    So do you think she's no longer interested?

See her face to face and talk and say sorry and mean it, obviously you care and still like her so why do that rejection right when she was saying she liked you?
    Idk some girls are more forgiving then others, so can't tell you'll have to try one more time in person and see where it goes and then if she doesn't accept leave her alone.

she feels awkward...

It better to stay cool, and don't take it as a big deal...

1. Because you rejected her and she has pride
    2. Apologise, tell her we you regret your original decision and would she reconsider