meet a lady a few weeks ago, I kinda fell for her very quickly hey..

We have split twice since then, the 1st was kinda my fault, I had heard some thing about her and I fought we were strong enough for me to tell, well she went off the planet big time, very angry

Since then we got back together, we spent the long weekend together doing gardening and so on.

Now she is on medication for back pain and other forms of pills to what I dont really know

Monday just gone she went right off, she took off during the day and came back with a 12 pack of UDL's and drunk them during the course of the day

Now around tea time she was happy making tea and then all of a sudden she went off accusing me for steeling her pills, Now I have a pace maker and one of the pills she was taking would cause me harm to the point were I could end up in hospital. so why would i take them, I'm sure as I didn't take them and I stood up for my self.

She also in a court battle with an X and some charges for the way she acts in public I have read some of the papers and they are not nice, she was sent to prison for 7 weeks and she out on bail now..

the more I think about it the more I'm sure, may be she has a mental illness or some thing, there were a few things I picked up on that didn't sound quiet right, like her driving by her X's house and staying she has put in hospital a few times to calm down, and she was all ways worried about the police when we drove by a car..

Anyway I had to kick her out she was very angry and even to the point of been very violent, I was concerned for my own safety at that point

What did I walk into ?, I'm a quiet man and sits back and watches more than any thing.

any ideas ?