+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i dont want to hurt her..

i dont want to hurt her..

I met her on a social site.she was living near my house.we started hanging outs and a daily walk too. She always says whenever she is with me she feels happy. But she has been in a relationship with someone else for last 3years and now he is not accepting her because of his parents.. they dont want them to get married. I know she has broken up with him but now she is avoiding me aswell. I started loving loving her when we used to walk in a park. I used to daily pick her up from her hostel and accompanied her there. She needed to get slim and i was just helping her. I was there whever she needed me and i am still therevif she needs me. She is not bothered to reply my texts. She reads on whatsapp but avoiding me. I cannot tell her that i love her because i am afraid that i will lose her. I am not sleeping from last three nights. I am really worried about her she is in so much pain and i want to be with her but she is making lame excuses to not to meet me. I always think about her even i cry for her but she has become totally strange girl now. I cant get over this feeling and want to make her happy but she doesn't let me do it. What should i do?

If she doesn't want to let you help then don't help her as this will create trouble for both of you.Let her live her life and don't interfere uselessly, what ever you wrote looks like just you fantasy, that's not real.get out of it.
    http://sqrt.in

What I know is that you cannot help someone who have not realized she is in trouble and in need of help. So keep on what you doing being a good friend and always be there for her maybe one day she will realize she needs you to safe her.
    Get your lost lover back instantly.