+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl in class want to talk to

girl in class want to talk to

theres this girl in my class that i really like. i would like to talk to her, but my ex is also in the same class. i dont know what i should do. i want to get to know her and become friends and see what happens from then on. but i dont know how to talk to a girl.. im a loser.. and afraid to also at same time since ex is in there. how will both of the girls react? need some advice from all your experts/professionals reading this. thanks

Ignore your ex for starters, it is not her opinion that counts.
    Secondly you are not a loser, you are simply shy.

I would hardly call myself expert though all I can tell you is it would be a good idea to try simply saying hi to her when you see her for starters, and just go up and start talking to her. Just a "Hi so and so! Hows it going!" The just let things develop from there. Bare in mind you will never get anywhere if you do not bite the bullet, so you might aswell sooner or later.

i am shy when talking to girls i don't know. i normaly hide or turn away. not to be rude but i feel uncomfortable type thing when they look at u in the eyes. anyway what i say is ignore ur x, who cares if shes there. after all she doesn't go outn with u any more. i hate x girlfriends that get jealous and think all girls uu go out with are tarts

Goto you guidance Counselor and explain this huge problem you have with the girl of your interest and your ex being in the same class.

Then, maybe she will switch you out of the class and put you into another one. If another one is not available, maybe you could skip this year entirely; sure, you would be a year behind all your friends, by college will still be there when you graduate, right? At least you'd be the oldest in your class and could get your drivers license first?

My sarcasm meter just broke