+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The girl I like asked me who I like? (Both 15 BTW)

The girl I like asked me who I like? (Both 15 BTW)

So, there is this girl I like and I've liked her for a while (maybe 6 months) and we are friends so we talk but mainly in school. a little less than a week ago she started "talking" to one of my friends (taking things further) and now they're basically going out. the thing is I don't really like my "friend" (another story) I mean we talk, hang out and laugh but I see him as more of an acquaintance and when we talked a couple days before he was "talking" to her he said he thought she was fit but didn't have feelings for her which pissed me off because he's basically going out with her to get a BJ or something other than because he likes her which is annoying. but today in lesson I was sitting next to her and we were talking and she asked me if I liked anyone. I said yes and she asked me to describe so I described an inside joke girl (apparently I like this girl but we both know it's a joke) but she looks the same as the girl I like so I basically described her. she asked me to tell her but I couldn't because its her and she with my "friend" so she kept asking me and I couldn't. she isn't annoyed and I said I would tell her another time, but now I don't know what to do? if it was a week earlier I would have told her its her because I'm not scared of asking her out but I cant now because she's with my friend. (a lot of people say we suit and would be good together which is even more annoying). please help. also won't it seem weird if she's with my "friend" and I tell her?

It's just a conversation....tell her. It's not like you are hitting on her or asking her out. There is no law against liking someone and telling them, even if they are going out with someone. She isn't engaged or married so she is free game to anyone, including you.

Thanks for your answer [MENTION=47273]smackie9[/MENTION] . Was folowing this topic waiting when someone replies because I had the same problem and wanted to know what to do in this situation.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

One of you both has to die so the other could have her.
    Life has all kinds of opportunities and including that are people seeking love ,they have been dating. For a week ONLY. And you're already that worried? ,they're basically not exclusive yet ,do tell her and trust me this is within your rights. Everyone does his business separately, no peeking.

I had problems in my relationship with my husband and this really cool astrologer helped me. Free readings included!
    Gmail: [email]callforadviceuk@gmail.com[/email]

she obviously likes you, she just need to hear it from you. i know this channel in youtube, check "26 letters channel" ... they share point of views there that may help u

It doesn't seem that this other guy has actually made her his girlfriend... they're just hanging out, right? If that's the case then why don't you just ask her out and see what she has to say? Telling her you "like" her is useless since she already knows you "like" her or you wouldn't be hanging out with her now would you?

So: Is she and the other guy actually boyfriend/girlfriend? If they are then back off and quit torturing yourself or letting her torture you is more like it. If they aren't bf/gf then just quit with the word games of who likes who and can you describe what they look like. That's just games that won't get you anywhere, with anyone and get busy showing her that you "like" her for more then a hang out buddy.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 17-07-15 at 10:22 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion