+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She asked me to tell her but...

She asked me to tell her but...

(We're both 15) So, there is this girl I like and I've liked her for a while (maybe 6 months) and we are friends so we talk but mainly in school. a little less than a week ago she started "talking" to one of my friends (taking things further) and now they're basically going out. the thing is I don't really like my "friend" (another story) I mean we talk, hang out and laugh but I see him as more of an acquaintance and when we talked a couple days before he was "talking" to her he said he thought she was fit but didn't have feelings for her which pissed me off because he's basically going out with her to get a BJ or something other than because he likes her which is annoying. but today in lesson I was sitting next to her and we were talking and she asked me if I liked anyone. I said yes and she asked me to describe so I described an inside joke girl (apparently I like this girl but we both know it's a joke) but she looks the same as the girl I like so I basically described her. she asked me to tell her but I couldn't because its her and she with my "friend" so she kept asking me and I couldn't. she isn't annoyed and I said I would tell her another time, but now I don't know what to do? if it was a week earlier I would have told her its her because I'm not scared of asking her out but I cant now because she's with my friend. (a lot of people say we suit and would be good together which is even more annoying). please help. also won't it seem weird if she's with my "friend" and I tell her?

It has just been a "week" since they started going out which isn't really a long time ,she seems interested don't waste her up for your friend which you do know his intentions. Do tell her pal and as soon as you can😉