+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Handsome guy that can't get girl he wants to save his life.

Handsome guy that can't get girl he wants to save his life.

I'm 25. Plenty of people have told me I could be a model.

I have one problem - every single time there's been a girl I've really wanted I haven't been able to get her, and two times this has broken my heart. I feel like the most recent time has been the roughest. I want to get out of her friend zone, and I do like her as a person in a lot of ways, but let's get real. I'm not dedicated to chasing her down.

I guess what gets me about this one is how she asked for my number within 2 minutes of meeting me. How we have strong common interests and intellectual threads that tie us together, how she's my exact type down to a tee, but I kissed up to her because I didn't want to mess up things with the second girl I really fell for. She called me hot a billion times in the early going, but I just know I ****ed up immensely in how I handled things.

And that's fine. You live and you learn. I was far more immature back then two or so years ago. I've made colossal strides since then as a person. And the last time we talked (since I was earnestly asking for some advice about another girl...and I really did want the advice, it wasn't a game) we finally had the awesome chemistry we really should have always had.

Again, I won't chase her. I'm open to the idea of falling in love with someone else, and it almost happened. And I realize I need to stop wasting my time and being tentative. I've never really enjoyed touching, and flirting with, and sleeping with all the girls I haven't cared less about. I've always wanted to really get to know the girls I ended up falling for, but, truth be told, when being honest with myself I knew I wanted them the moment I first laid eyes upon them, and anything else I can tell myself is a lie.

So, I want to know - what do I have to do to not hesitate and always keep my options open? Yes, I want the girl I've mentioned, but I don't need to have her, what need to do is break this cycle and learn to believe in myself.

Likewise, You'll have to make the first move eventually ,and you would need an experienced girl in the hard to get game ,to get you on your knees and fall for her.
    Problem is you haven't found the one you truly want ,the one that let's you cross boundaries for her sake.