Hello, I'm new here need some advice.

I had this girl friend over a year ago and we've been liking each other before, but because of his random and confusing behavior as with conflicts, we've both lost interest to each other as well as I am because I've found out before at the same time that he had a lot of guy friends until now that makes me silly and losing a few interest and made me disappointed. So just a few days back then we we're together like dating and riding and we went to their house and eat with just two of us but her parents are there.. She's just like asking some favors to spare her and I did it, and earlier she asks me to take her from there home going here in our town but giving back a favor after that, does she use me as friend benefits? I like her until now and my friends asked her sometime if I still had a chance she said to them 'nothing' because we we're all friends.. would I believe that? Should I stop making efforts to her and just stay as plain friends, am I expecting too much? She really got a number of boy friends not boyfriends. Any help? Thanks.