+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is she playing games or really intrested?

is she playing games or really intrested?

shes the assistant of my teacher
    shes 25 im 27
    so here is the highlights of what has happend in the past 3months
    at first i saw her from the corner of my eyes that shes staring at me
    whenever i looked at her,she looked back and smiled(untill recently since i got so obvious,dont see her looking at me from the corner of my eyes anymore)
    i get the feeling she wants to be around me,i see her every where in the class
    she teases me alot,and use my name as an example in her teaching(like X is smart so he will go to this kinda schools),shes REALLY comfortable with me touching her,she gives me complements,she calls me smart,she laughs at my stupid jokes for example as always she ask us all what did you do in the weekend,when it was my turn i said a couple of ****,(busy week),she says "wow thats alot",then i said "there is more" and she asks what else then i said "nothing" (see the level of the stupid jokes?),she has ALL the attaraction body signs in the book,imagine a class of 5 sitting on chairs in a circle,shes 2 seats to my right we were sitting so close to each otherto the point the girl next to me was out of the circle,and both our feets were touching in an obvious matter,
    i was waiting till my study is finished so i can ask her out,cus i dont poop where i eat,now i know she will leave in 2 weeks,i WILL ask her out
    i just wanna know what you guys think about this part: the day of the chairs in a circle, i was eye fuking her while smiling really hard,she kept looking at me and the other students for like 10 min,each time she saw me in that 10 min her smile got bigger and bigger,and then she say "what"? while having a really big smile
    i got home added her to my facebook,it says "in a relation ship" but there is no name,the day after we went on a school trip, my friend was late,i told her ill go get him,she got my number so if im late she can call me and tell me where is the students,any how we talked a bit before the tour,she said :"he's boyfriend family member did X in Y place" i kept my cool,she left to talk to the other students,during the tour i can really really see shes making a way to stay close to me,(close to the touching point i mean),after the tour we all went for a drink she found a way to sit with my,we took alot of pictures,in all of them i my hand was on her waist,hers were on my back,and she was facing me her leg practically was on my lap,(can upload a pic with no faces if you want to see)
    so whats the deal? am i friend zoned? cus i never wait this long to ask a girl out,dunno how its like,,,

i should add thu,shes REALLY out going,and has ALOT of friends judging by her facebook pics

+ 2weeks ago i was ready to sign a house contract,she asked me whats the address,put it in google map,and typed her own adrees and said "awwwwwww we are sooo close" and yes its like a 10 min walk

++i intentionally give her all the body languages in the book to,i even once bought the same water flas she owns,and while sitting next to her took the watter bottle out with a "cough" she said "awww my friend got the same color we change em all the time"

What are you, 12? Just get her number and ask her out on a date like any MAN would do.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    What are you, 12? Just get her number and ask her out on a date like any MAN would do.
    its sad that you reply to some one's post with out reading,more post count =/= more cool

Sorry about that.....it's difficult to read when it's a big blob of copy......get better results with paragraphs.

Anyways, if you ever want to know if they are romantically interested, you ask them out on a date. She has a BF? you simply ask about him. If she is happy with the dude, then she is just being a bit of an attention whore, possibly because she is bored of her relationship and wants to feel special by using your attention. OR she is willing to have a fling on the side or she is looking for a new prospect before she dumps her BF. Whatever the case maybe, communication is the only way to get your answers. Ask her out now, and use that time to find out what her intentions are with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ask her to join you for a coffee, keep it fun and light, and hopefully she will open up to you in a more casual setting.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Sorry about that.....it's difficult to read when it's a big blob of copy......get better results with paragraphs.

Anyways, if you ever want to know if they are romantically interested, you ask them out on a date. She has a BF? you simply ask about him. If she is happy with the dude, then she is just being a bit of an attention whore, possibly because she is bored of her relationship and wants to feel special by using your attention. OR she is willing to have a fling on the side or she is looking for a new prospect before she dumps her BF. Whatever the case maybe, communication is the only way to get your answers. Ask her out now, and use that time to find out what her intentions are with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ask her to join you for a coffee, keep it fun and light, and hopefully she will open up to you in a more casual setting.
    thank you for the push