+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this girl like me??

Does this girl like me??

I met this girl online a few months ago, and the last month things have escalated. I could really use some help on understanding the situation im in, as i am a very shy 19 yr old guy. I have never been in any relationship (friend or girlfriend) with a girl, im a virgin (not even kissed), and not really talked much with girls at all (outside of schoolwork). However she lives with a guy. Now to the story:

We met a few months back, through a friend. She was added to our Skype chat, and she played with us (grp of 4-6). This carried on and off the next couple months, and i've gotten a crazy crush on her, her personality, humor, looks everything! However since i am very shy, this has been kept to myself the last months, and ive dodged anything that may indicate my feelings. However the last month we've gotten in touch on a more private level, we've been chatting in private, and she has gotten me to say honest things about me and my past that i've never said anyone. She has also shared hers. Turns out they are quite similar (hard childhood, no friends, teasing etc). We kept talking, and usually stay in bed chatting, and when we wake up. She has been snapchatting me, and even sent me pictures of herself in underwear. I also sent her my first selfie (as im very shy, and bad confidense), and after that i've sent her a lot of selfies. For some reason she screenshots them, and has 140 pictures of me on her phone that she frequently links me and says im cute. I usually respond in a "bad" (not rly bad..but u know.. "why u do dis" stuff) way, so idk if that means something or if she just likes teasing me. She started asking questions wether or not ive got a crush etc (she knew i was a virgin, never kissed etc), and i told her i got a crush. She starting really wanting to know who it was, however i told her i wouldnt tell (because it was really her..). However a few days ago i couldn't anymore ,and i actually told her. I also told her how happy she makes me just by chatting with her, how beautiful she is and so on. She was flattered, told me how cute i was, and that i also made her happy. I told her i didnt want to tell since there was never any chance anyways, since she is so incredibly hot and i am an obese nerd, in addition to the fact that she lives with someone alrdy. She asked me how i can be so sure that there was no chance. I told her i am very certain. We kept talking after this, but she seems to have dodged the situation a bit. I was rdy to be completely friendzoned, however last night it all kinda turned again. We started talking about more sexual things, she mentioned how she hasnt had sex for months, that her boyfriend doesnt seem to want to, and she asked me how often i masturbate, about my fetishes etc. I was honest, and told her she definitely turns me on (she asked..in a passive way), but that i havnt been masturbating to her, since i find that ..creepy. She told me that wouldnt be creepy. Then she said that she actually was a bit turned on by me, and that i was so kind and cute. We ended up chatting about stuff the whole night.

Now this is the background story. We have never met in real life, but i am moving close to her (1-2 hrs) for my studies next month, and we have been talking about meeting eachother. However we both think it will be very awkward and that we will chicken out, since we are rly shy IRL.

One last thing i have to mention, as the last days we had this "competition" about creeping the other one out. (since we both dont seem to be creeped out by eachother). She told me she would be creeped out if i could write a sex story that would turn her on (she apparently has a thing for reading, not watching). We arranged a prize for the winner, i told her i wanted a teddybear (since i was rly uncertain about what prize she rly asked for).. and she asked for a kiss in prize. She also asked me later on if i wanted to change my prize, however i have a hard time to understand quite what that means. Today she "won" the competition, however she still asked for the sex story. I asked why, and she told me simply because she wants me to try creeping her out. Idk tho.

This was a ton of info, sorry for anyone who bother to read it. But if there is someone there who can understand this, i would love some valuable input. I am REALLY confused about whats going on. Whether she is just rly shy about this kind of stuff like me, if she is just teasing with me, or what.

Grow a set and just ask her out on a date.....that is how its done. If she says no you got your answer.