+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lost crush on a girl sleeping around doesnt help

lost crush on a girl sleeping around doesnt help

I had a crush on a girl which i no longer have. The feelings i had for her have gone mainly due to her rejecting a kiss from me.
    The trouble is that i've been sleeping with other women and when i'm doing it all i can think about is her, when the it's dark sometimes i swear i'm seeing her face when i'm doing it, it's driving me crazy.

Basically i want her but i'm not getting rejected again, i don't know what i can do so she'll want me back. I'm becoming bitter and pessimisstic and women and realtionships in general.

If you want to date and be in relationships, you have to risk rejection. That's just the way it is. I think your feelings for this girl run deeper than you are willing to admit.

I think that until you get this resolved with her, you will keep having these visions of her. Even if this means having to get rejected again, at least you will know where you stand

Hitpack, this girl was a stripper who worked at a club you frequent. It's her JOB to make you think she likes you. It's also standard for those working in the sex industry to avoid kissing a john. She was never going to be your girlfriend.

If you're becoming jaded about women, it's time to look within and change your approach
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.