+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever stalk an ex's FB / IG account?

Ever stalk an ex's FB / IG account?

I have on occasion ( I'm still on some of their accounts )
    I shouldn't but like I said in another thread here it is like my guilty pleasure lol?

I've driven near to where an ex used to live, but it wasn't a pleasurable thing - was more like processing heartbreak.

Why does stalking the ex give you pleasure? Not attacking - just curious
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Only one of my exes did I look at his FB page.. he didn't have an IG at the time and my last ex who brought me here so to speak... didn't have any accounts.

Oddly enough, I don't do it to my own exes- but I have done it to my current partner's exes? I know that sounds weird, but when I first got together with my husband, I found myself fascinated with his exes. I think it was a curiosity of knowing what they looked like, what they were like,why it didn't work out, etc. It's a no win situation for either side though, because there is really nothing positive to come out of it. Not only that, but social media is notorious for only focusing on a small fraction of life- the part that makes the person look and seem their best! Not exactly reality. I know people in real life that do not have relatonships/lives nearly as awesome as what they put on Facebook.

Thanks basilandthyme, dollhouse and nicolelong.

[MENTION=64115]basilandthyme[/MENTION] - I said why in - guilty pleasures - thread because some of them are such arseholes and twats and it's a good laugh to see them posing and being their dumbass selves for all to see and then in the case one of I miss them in my own way and gives comfort to see he is happy.
    I don't check 24/7 or anything - few times a month if that whenever the thought of it pops into my head.

No, but some stalked me and I don't care either way. No harm no foul for me.

If a friend says so and so got married or had a baby and they have a public account I'll take a look though.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I don't look to check on what they are dating currently, but what bullshit they are jabbering on about.
    Once I did see my name mentioned and I was WTF! served me right.

Wanted to add I know a few exes and their currents checked me out, I know this because people are so dumb they discuss it.

no, i never even thought about doing it. if they want me to know what is up with them i am sure it will get filtered down through friends in common.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I actually looked at something recently, only because another pointed it out to me and it actually hurt me..it was an item put up for sale ( something bought with us in mind. ) I think I would prefer not to be told this stuff.

Was it an ex selling it, did you both buy it and he kept it? it had sentimental value for you?
    Sometimes finding out is as bad as never knowing.

Instagram account but it's open for public viewing if they didn't want certain people viewing it would be private setting.

No ~ but if the opportunity showed itself I probably would. :-]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

^ LOL it is an open invitation if they leave it public and asking for ex's stalking them or enemies for that matter, tropazlight.
    You should look and see if any of your ex's have an open accounts, breathe123.

It's not emotionally healthy to stalk your exes accounts...I fail to see what can come of it other than problems...for the stalker.
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast