+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do ?

What should i do ?

Hello everyone !
    i'm almost 18 years old male , who never date a women maybe i was too shy or the girls dont like me any way that's not the problem

I met in the classrom a girl this year and in this last 3 months we develop a strong friendship i mean we talk like everyday on facebook and share our problems ,, and even she send me her photos to tell her the best one of them and she ask for my advice for her dress's .. but lately i start havin fellings for her really strong fellings , but i didnt told her that cuz i'm afraid if she dosen't like me back and that mean im going to lose her forever . that the first problem !
    the second one , is that even if she like me how i'm going to meet her and talk to her ,, cuz we are in a arabic country and her parents an old fashion , they dosen't allow her even to use facebook i mean she talk secretly to me at facebook , they dosen't allow her to make male friends that mean they never let her have boyfriend or something like that !!
    the only place we can meet is our school but that year was my last year on it cuz i'm going to have free baccalaureate ( study without a classrom and college cuz i failed last year ) that mean i wont meet her even in the school :/
    so what u think should i do ? should i tell her about my felling and that may mean i lose her and even if i didnt lose her i wont be able to meet her at least not this year !
    and sorry for mybad english

If you decide to tell her your feelings and she accepts just be prepared cause it's going to be very hard. You will have to keep it a secret, meet secretly, etc. until her parents approve of her dating. If you think you are ready to do something like that, go ahead and tell her, you might as well be able to remain friends even if she doesn't like you back.