+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey: Penis size

Survey: Penis size

Okay so I'm always concerned about how I'm holding up. Apparently I'm average with my erection at about 6 3/16". I know that's it's probably a bit obsessive but I'd like to know the range of penis sizes on here. Be honest, I'm sure no one will really care if it's like 3", as long as you know how to use it?

I don't know why I'm curious but oh well. Girls, I guess you could post with your preference in size. How big, how thick do you like it?

First, two things. I believe the average is actually 5 in. Second, no one in the world could do any good with a 3 inch dick. Also, isn't it funny how guys actually measure their dicks. Looking back, I can't believe I've actually done that, but it seems everyone has.

6 1/2 in, I'm obviously no horse, but I'm sure glad I'm not small

I got 8 inches.

Sup, bitches?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I've been with a guy that had a 3 1/2 inch dick...yeah....didn't matter WHAT he did, 3 1/2 inches just wasn't gonna get it done

For me....I think it's all about girth, and not so much length...I've been with a guy who had a long, skinny dick...and that didn't do it for me either. I've also been with a guy who had an average length dick, but it was thick....and that, by far, was the best.....now a combination of the two..... ....but that's too much to ask for
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblina
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I've been with a guy that had a 3 1/2 inch dick...yeah....didn't matter WHAT he did, 3 1/2 inches just wasn't gonna get it done

For me....I think it's all about girth, and not so much length...I've been with a guy who had a long, skinny dick...and that didn't do it for me either. I've also been with a guy who had an average length dick, but it was thick....and that, by far, was the best.....now a combination of the two..... ....but that's too much to ask for
    yeah.....sup?

Quote Originally Posted by Chreeeeeestoh
    I got 8 inches.

Sup, bitches?

Prove it.

jb5k1 says:

"Apparently I'm average with my erection at about 6 3/16."

I can't believe you are so worried about penis length that you actually measured it to the sixteenth inch! Just be glad you are above 5 inches. Who cares if you have 8 inches or 12 inches? I've heard most girls say 6-7 inches is the perfect size. Most guys with large penises constantly have to worry about hurting the girl. It doesn't make for very fun sex. What I've heard is more important is girth (assuming everyone has equal skill). I'm sorry, but you are not going to please a girl if you are hung like a twizzler.

HAHAHAHA a twizzler. Ok well the average erect girth is 4" and I'm 4.5 so that's alright. I just gonna set my goal for 7.25 or something like that. easy and attainable. I hear the perfect dick is 7.5 anyway. My girl is small so I don't plan on having a 10" dick.

and yes, when I wrote out the 3/16 part I typed up wow that's obsessive but I didn't put that in the original post

aww, you're only 4.5" around? How cute. Nah, I'm messing with you. I guess that's not bad. I wouldn't know b/c I'm bigger. I don't think you can increase your girth without surgery. Be proud of what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    . Nah, I'm messing with you. I guess that's not bad. I wouldn't know b/c I'm bigger.
    Dude, how the hell do you get thru doorways? Or in and out of your car? Guess you need a convertable...

i measured mine, LOL.. it was 6 1/4 inch long and 5 inches around , i think...

You guys are so funny! Such vanity! Well, since there is no way any of us know if you are telling the truth, I propose you write your screen name on your erect penis, hold a ruler up next to it, take a picture, and post it. Let's separate the men from the boys. Who's gonna "cowboy up"?
    :-D

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    You guys are so funny! Such vanity! Well, since there is no way any of us know if you are telling the truth, I propose you write your screen name on your erect penis, hold a ruler up next to it, take a picture, and post it. Let's separate the men from the boys. Who's gonna "cowboy up"?
    I absolutely second this idea
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

Yeah, right after the women "Cowgirl Up", I'm in!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!

It's tempting, as I could easily photoshop something like that and make it look 100% real. Only problem is I'd have to search the web for large erect penises
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast