+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My mum having an affair under my father's nose

My mum having an affair under my father's nose

I recently discovered my mum having an affair with a man I knew well. He was a gardener in my school. He fell in love with mum and pursued her even when he knew she was married. He was soft spoken and gets along well with everyone. At first my mum thought he was being funny. But later she relented to have an affair with him.

My dad is a good provider and hard worker. But he has an addiction for alcohol. He would drink merilly and doze off like a baby. The gardener became good friends with dad. He would intoxicate dad with lots of booze. Then he and mum would sneak into a room to make love. Lately he has become brazen. He would bathe together with mum or kiss and grope her while my dad is dozing after drinking.

He also refers to my mum as his sextoy. He urges mum to get pregnant and give birth to his child. To my surprise my mum agreed. Not a day goes without the lover sneaking into my house, fool my father with alcohol and have sex with mum.
    I'm in a fix. My mum genuinely enjoy her lovers attention. But should I tell my father and put a stop to this affair?

One post is sufficient.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.