+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your celebrity crush?

There was dumb humor, sure, but I personally love dumb humor. There was also physical humor as well, which I like when it is done well. I wouldn't say, though, it was all physical and/or dumb humor. I think there was plenty for everybody to enjoy.

I have to correct you slightly, though...

I've now been to see it three times. LOL! I went a few weeks back because I wanted to see it at least once in 3D. I have thought of maybe going to see it a fourth time, but I'm not sure. I try not to go back to same movies in the theaters too much because I don't want to over-expose myself, so to speak. Frankly, I almost never go to a movie in theaters more than once (even going twice is fairly rare for me and saved only for movies I REALLY enjoyed), so to go three times shows you just how much I loved it.

Watched Ghost team and I have to say Justin Long is a bit of a crush for me

He has a lovely smile, doesn't he.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Michiel Huisman

“The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Oh, he's a nice looking lad.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    ansel elgort

The same for me. I crush on him too mostly because of that one movie.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I also shared this picture (along with a few others from my weekend) in the "share your pics" thread in the other board. However, it is also relevant here because this is one of my celebrity crushes I've already mentioned. Here is a picture of Danielle Harris..... actually with me... as "Fredpool". LOL!

Name:  IMG_1516.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  98.7 KB

She's cute. What movies has she been in TheEvilJester?

Yeah, she's downright adorable. Very sweet in person too. She's been in a ton of horror movies, but is best known for being in two of the Halloween movies when she was younger and both of the Rob Zombie Halloween movies as an adult.

She's a cutie, TEJ. I must have seen her in some of the older Halloween movies and at least one of Zombie's Halloween movies -- cool photo.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

The first time I met her last year, I was so star struck I really didn't even know what to say to her..... So I basically just said that. LOL! I forget my exact wording, but I just said something like "I'm so shy I don't even really have anything to say." She was really sweet about it, though, and understood, of course.

This year, I at least had an opening. Last year, I got a picture with her. That time, I was not in costume, I was just me. So, this year, I brought an 8X10 of that picture with me. When I got into her line, I took my mask off so I was just meeting her as me again. I came up to her and said "I brought a picture of you and some doofus for you to sign." When she saw the pic she kind of laughed and said "Aww." LOL! Very cute response, I thought.

I now have my original picture with her (now autographed by her) and this "Fredpool" picture with her both in 8X10 version hanging on my wall.

She looks happy in pic with you, jester :] I'd love to meet any of my crushes, so envious.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Yeah, she's like that with her fans. She is always such a sweetheart. She has the loveliest smile, which is actually one of the reasons she's one of my celebrity crushes. It is hard not to notice that smile.

I do have to admit, I feel pretty lucky... you know, at least in that respect. Just in the past two years I've met one of my biggest celebrity crushes, as well as one of my all time favorite celebrities period (Robert Englund, a.k.a. Freddy Krueger). Not to mention a handful of others who were pretty big on my list anyway. Man, I really should have started attending these conventions a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    I also shared this picture (along with a few others from my weekend) in the "share your pics" thread in the other board. However, it is also relevant here because this is one of my celebrity crushes I've already mentioned. Here is a picture of Danielle Harris..... actually with me... as "Fredpool". LOL!

Name:  IMG_1516.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  98.7 KB

Aw, lookie at you there.
    What a super great photo I bet you had the biggest smile under that fredpool mask.

I probably did. Either that, or I was super nerding out. LOL! As I think I mentioned above, I had already met her last year and taken a picture with her just as me, so I thought a Fredpool picture would be fun. I did have the mask off when I came up to her, though. I Deadpooled back up for the pic.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast