+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A problem

A problem

Hello all.

It seems that I have lurked back. To here...

Well, anyway, I have a little problem.

The thing is, that in the last schoolyear, I heard one girl speaking of me, that I have nice eyes etc. And one day when she passed me, alone, she sort of a gave me a glance and looked right into my eyes...
    But that was all. All the other times I havent noticed her showing me much attencion. I thought she has lost interest, as I have seen her flirting with some other boys.
    But this year, one day she asked on front of the others, what is my name. I was like a bit shocked as the question came a bit unexpected. And I am pretty shure she knows what my name is. So, anyway, as she asked that right on front of the others, I just told my name, in a bit cold voice, and sat on my seat... That was all. And that still is all. No more. Nothing.
    If she could have asked that question alone in some place, I would have been fine, I think. But right now I have a bad feeling...

Last year I was involved in something else, as some of you might know, well, I don't see a thing why this isn't over, so... But, I still miss and think, pretty much.

I am not shure if she is interested in me or not and I am not shure if there is something that might happen and i am not shure what I have to do. What should i do? Its not that I am truly into her, but she seems ok and is pretty cute. All I want to know, is what she thinks. Thats all.
    And I feel a bit bad about that coldness I gave...
    Now, what?
    Don't expect anything.

Man you dropped the ball there didnt you
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Yea, seems so. Now, what?

Girls, is there any way to make this back to good?

I just wasn't shure and I am sorry but i don't feel like flirting in front of the others...
    Last edited by boobaa; 19-09-05 at 11:12 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Tone Guest
    Go talk to her, apologize for that day and say you just felt a little put on the spot and shy'd away. Then say you are interested in her name and maybe learning more about her.