+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weirdest crush you have ever had?

Weirdest crush you have ever had?

Mine - Rosie from Corrie

Bruce Campbell. DAMN IT! Did I say that out loud again?

No, but being serious....

I'm not actually sure I've ever had any crush I'd consider a "weird" crush. I mean, at least not a serious, actual crush like somebody I actually wish I could ask out on a date. If you are including sort of more like "celebrity crush" type crushes, then maybe. (To me, the difference is a celebrity crush is a crush that you get on somebody obviously unattainable like a celebrity. It isn't like a serious crush because you realize you'd never in a million years actually ever be able to get with the person, but you still sort crush on them slightly anyway).

So, for weird celebrity crushes, I suppose the weirdest one I have is for some reason any time a female celebrity I find attractive plays some kind of violent psycho (like playing the killer in a slasher film) for some reason that makes me crush on them. I don't know why. I think perhaps I'm a little sick in the head. .....Scratch that, I KNOW I'm a little sick in the head. LOL! Let me rephrase that. I think, in this particular instance, perhaps I am a little sick in the head. LOL!

Off the top of my head, the only specific examples I can think of are Emma Roberts and Danielle Harris (who was already one of my celebrity crushes anyway before I saw her play the killer in a random horror movie).

On the principal at my grade school ( he was a nice looking guy but way old, at the time maybe in his late 40s )