+ Follow This Topic

Thread: problem!

problem!

remember that girl that i was never able to talk to? yeah. guess what? my idiot friend told her that I liked her. and right now, i cant look at her when she looks at me now. or even get near because im scared on what she might say to me or how she would react. i mean. we barely know each other. BUT some odd reasons, we always see each other, everywhere we go. like to a fair or something. i always see her. but i never talked to her. but yeah. im screwed now. thanks to my friend. i dont know what i can do. maybe i should give up. since NOW if i talk to her. she knows that i like her and she can reject to be pals easily if it leads to being in a relationship.

i'm sure your idiot friend was just trying to help. don't be so hard on yourself maybe she likes you back. if she didn't like you she would do her best to avoid you or give you the cold shoulder.

just be all like sup? when you see her next. if she bites, take her back to your place and slap her with your dong.

Tone Guest
    OMG dude you will probably DIE... seriously... once I told this girl that I LIKED HER and oh man.. it was HORRIBLE... wait no... wait - actually... I think it wasn't bad at all... in fact we ended up going out!

Wow - girls aren't scary afterall!

Oh the Humanity!!!! Wait until your balls mature a bit and try again
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Umm...

Nothing to say except stop being a pansy, and if she looks at you, stare back hard, and don't look away 'til after she does. That'll probably get her to stop staring at you lol. Will probably also scare her.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, Don't ignore her or shes gonna think your a jerk..... At least be nice to her when you see her and say a simple "Hi".
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....