+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i'm not sure how many girls will admit this but....

i'm not sure how many girls will admit this but....

girls to you get pissed off if your guy cums before you do? then he just quits after that. i feel like i got cheated.

Who wouldn't admit to being pissed off about that? It is completely selfish of a man to satisfy himself and leave his partner hanging...

glad you repled. i always felt like i was being a ***** or something. but it is a HUGE let down.

I myself have only had a handful of orgasms while being with a guy....so, no....I don't get pissed....maybe I'm just used to it....but sex is still something that I enjoy, and 98% of the time I'm still satisfied, even if I don't orgasm...
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

I do that intentionally as often as possible. I find it funny.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

You'd better try to correct this problem, or you be stuck with a crappy sex life. Most males in your age range are so oblivious to their partner, they have no clue they aren't getting the job done, and they all think they are studly. You will have to figure out how to be a bit more directive (positive reinforcement works well) without being too aggressive (which men usually interpret as bitchiness).

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    You'd better try to correct this problem, or you be stuck with a crappy sex life. Most males in your age range are so oblivious to their partner, they have no clue they aren't getting the job done, and they all think they are studly. You will have to figure out how to be a bit more directive (positive reinforcement works well) without being too aggressive (which men usually interpret as bitchiness).
    Wow, that post was very mature in response to my immature reply.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Haha! Actually, I intended it to be in response to post number 3, but you and Jeblina beat me to the post.

Damn, and I just showed my cards.....

Tone Guest
    Dude I wish I was someone's secret lover >;[

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Who wouldn't admit to being pissed off about that? It is completely selfish of a man to satisfy himself and leave his partner hanging...
    One way of looking at it is that the man is too fast. Another is that the girls was too slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Dude I wish I was someone's secret lover >;[
    Dont worry Tone, it's not all it's cracked up to be. For example, I dont get any.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    One way of looking at it is that the man is too fast. Another is that the girls was too slow.
    (Blah! Bad attempt at rationalization!) If he has trouble with self control, perhaps he ought to avoid pleasuring himself until she has been taken care of.

if the guy isn't making his girl happy, then is just plain f*****g, which i'm not into.

What if he cums but wants to go for round two? Will that make you happier?

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast