+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have a question for everybody...

I have a question for everybody...

Hello all,

I've been dumped for about a month now and I'm feeling great. I refused to believe this until recently when I extracted the exact words out of her... She never loved me. She never did, all the days spent together were all nothing but a lie, all stemmed from infatuation. Of course it wouldn't matter to me anymore now that I'm no longer feeling anything for her... except...

Looking back at my dating history. I've treated all my girls with the utmost respect, and I loved them so much I would rather hurt myself than to hurt them. Yet they all left me... On the other hand I know this friend (mr. xxx) who's a total "anal orifice" and treats his girl like crap, yet it seems like he's been breaking more hearts than being heart broken.

I'm sick of this already...
    yeah tell me about love being unconditional...

All my life I thought women are the better part of our species being stronger, smarter, braver, more intelligent unlike that friend of mine which I've mentioned. Now I'm starting to think that they are not so special afterall. They are just as dumb and shallow as men are. And I just don't know how to love them anymore... Or should I say, I don't even know if they are worth my love.

I don't wanna follow Mr. XXX's footsteps... And if that's really what women want, I would rather live without them.

no offence to anybody... just a little frustrated
    Last edited by wrecked; 21-09-05 at 03:54 AM.

Maybe you need to stop thinking you're god's gift to women. Dont take offence at that comment. I have the same view, I treat my women very well. However, I've recently forced myself to realize there's more to things than that. I have things I could improve on, despite what I may have thought. Nobody's perfect, there's a reason they left you. BTW, how old are the women you're dealing with?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Seriously man.. I'm with you, I don't get it. The saying "You treat a girl like dirt, she'll stick to you like mud" is seriously true for SO many girls. It's so annoying and just frustrating.

It's like girls see compassion, sacrifice, and genuine respect as a sign of weakness and no longer want anything to do with you, but would rather chase the guy who smacks them around, puts them down, and treats them like dirt. I think every girl just has that fantasy of meeting the bad boy who turns good "for them", or because of them.

Bleh.

First, i understand where you're coming from. I have a question though, have you noticed any pattern in terms of the type of girls you're into? I really think that many times guys are just going for exact same thing they had and end up back to square one. Try something different, you'll notice big time changes. Even though it may look like it now, not every girl is the same.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Nah... Forget that I ever said anything. I was too consumed by anger yesterday. I think TAVS right. I need to improve on something perhaps... maybe I should just lay low for now... Have fun guys and girl... Just couldn't believe I was the joke all this while.

And I do not believe I'm God's gift to girls. I don't expect girls to treat me I'm the best perfect guy or anything. But at the same time, I do hope they would at least treat me with the same amoutn of respect of I have for them...
    Last edited by wrecked; 21-09-05 at 09:03 AM.