+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird or not odd?

Weird or not odd?

Someone adding a person 8 years after first trying to add them to a social account, my brother just had a guy do that to him, he let it sit there for 8 years and only added this month.
    He found out because it sent him a email notification and he even forgot he added that person to that account because ( he only made it for one girl LOL who blew him off months after LOL )which was by accident he said ?
    He can't figure out why the guy finally added him and thinks it's weird and creepy to do so after 8 full years and on the guys account which he said was private it only has my brother listed as a friend.

Guys account must have been a stalking account if it had no friends.
    I said reply to him and ask but doesn't want to.

Any other weird social media online encounters?

No one???
    Lots of people on here who seem to spend a good portion online you all must have stories from years of use.
    Last edited by megvoh; 16-09-15 at 06:01 AM.

I was to delete this because no one cared to post and now I can't because obvi delete is time sensitive on here even if a thread doesn't get a note.

So, I told my brother I would send a message to the guy who added him off 8 years ago adding on FB to see what is up if he didn't want to. I hate when people don't get proactive on weird shit.
    So I am sending something this weekend Friday.

I read it once, but it was somewhat unclear to me what you were implying so I ignored the thread. Sorry?

Nearly all of this social media lingo and encounters are peculiar to me. A "friend" request. lol If you want to be my "friend" then get your ass over here and help me grill this animal carcass and dispose of all this fermented stuff. Kind of creeps me out a bit that "friends" can be people you've never even shaken hands with or looked in the eye while shooting teh sh1ts.
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

I think it is weird. Unnerving.

Does the male who added your brother have a picture or any information on his Facebook account?

That is even more strange if none exists. I wouldn't contact them, I would keep them on their account and watch and see who they add next.

I'll give ya a Weird vote too.

If it was me I'd mess with the guys FB page so much and tag him in ridiculous shit that he removes your brother definitely quicker than he added him R O F L
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thanks guys! I sent that account a PM on FB but checked before logging in here and nothing back and I bet they read it too. I'll update if anything happens.