Ok, I guess i should make the story short... I have met a girl in a summer camp. She fell in my arms in just 5 days and I felt it was something deep between us because even now after 2 months when i manage to get to see her in her town it was like the "old times"... She is a very hard personality to manage, a aquarius sun, leo moon (i dont really belive in this stuff but she act exactly, and I know you girls like astrology). She had a very difficult past, drugs, bad friends, etc. that she manage to let go, but deep inside her I saw a huuuuge need for love and affection that I manage to fill perfectly in the time we were togheter... I mean... She shines when is holding my hand, but when she is alone and in her photos is kind of a grey, insecure and indecisive person.

After the camp we keeped in touch for some time but we managed to do this because I was making the effort to constantly contact her after a week or so. She liked me, but I felt that she is constantly doing an effort to be social and finding stuff to talk with me about... Is that kind of girl that wants to talk with you a lot but she never calls... Is her ego or idk... All I know after this time is that she is very moody and is easyer for her to be alone than to put effort to maintain more than a casual short period friendship with someone. But at the same time she cries for love and affection. Is a living paradox for God's sake.
If I were in the same town with her I think I could manage at least to have a decent friendship (even a relationship) because I have the charm and empathy that she needs to get out of her shell and be the person that she really is deep inside. I can make her feel safe and confident when I'm around her and I'm holding her hand and she adores it (even if she doesn't say it I can see it perfectly)... But when she is alone become sad and depressed, she doesent answer me for long times and when she does I feel that she is making an effort to do it because is easyer for her to simply not answer at all.
She started to hang out with another guy, but now the school has started and the guy is on collage, but even if he will have a relationship with her it will be short because is VERY HARD to deal with her mood swings (even if she really likes you and you kissed her one day in the other she becomes cold and she told you that she dont want you to be more than friends but if you talk with her a half of an hour she will end up in your arms again). I'm a very patient and loving dude, but even with my stone-hard patience it was so fckin hard to resist all this time and I think that no normal dude will have the determination to care for her once she discovered how she is after the first impression in a normal relationship. I mean is sweet and sexy for the first weeks or months but after she gets tired of beeing like that she returns to her old form and you just need incredible amounts of love and determination to keep up with it, And no normal dude gives to a girl after that short period of time... For me it was something else because I'm a little bit different in a relationship than most of the guys because I fall in love very easy (and if we dont vibe get bored that easy too) and in this case we completed each other and she managed to hold on my intrest and my love for a very long time... The sad thing is that she cant help it. She tries to help it but she cant.
The thing is that she needs someone to care for her and love her even if she is that messy in his life... Simply have the patience to guide her. I could've been that person for her but I am far away and she cant handle a long distance relationship even if she tries (she tried hard for 2 months)... And I did too and all of this is ok with me, but she needs more and she started to search for more, even if she likes me and she knows that we could've have a wonderfull relationship if we were togheter.
Im not a needy guy, or desperate to get in a relationship with someone, and now I dont really want to push a long distance relationship with her and I started to move on and talk to other girls (I'm an aries sun, aries moon, and I dont have mutch trouble in getting over it if I want this)... But this one is special, and it fits me exactly like a puzzle piece and I fit her too. I want to stay at least friends and care for her even if I might be in a relationship with someone else because she have a hard life and I really want to help her out. But I feel like getting her to talk to me is becoming really hard and if I push too mutch she will get annoyed and totally ignore me and keep walking straight in the eye of the hurricane, but if I dont talk with her for a long time and leave her alone I will lose her too. And if she wants to talk she wont call.

I dont really need a relationship but I dont want to lose this girl because i have feelings for her and I dont want to let her go to suffer (even if it will be 1000 easyer for me to do that). I will go to collage in her town anyway after 2 years from now and she was so happy to hear that (even if 2 years is a huge time) but we could make it work if we can keep in touch at least as friends until then. So please give me an advice and teach me how i should act with this girl (because I'm afraid that if I wont call her for a long time I will lose all my feelings and I will be totally detached, and I dont really want that, but that is my nature, I cant help i too).