+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with someone else? PLS HELP

In love with someone else? PLS HELP

Hi everyone. I'm writing here because I got into very complicated situation, for a long time. I need your advices.

Well, I'm 23 years old , in a relationship with my gf for 3 years. A little more than a year ago, my gf decided to fly overseas to work and make some money.
    I was totally in love with my gf, she filled every part of my heart. We had a huge love to eachother, and we had really tough time before she left, but we decided to stay together and keep our love as a long distance relationship, while staying loyal to eachother.

A month after she left , I met a beautiful impressive girl, which I'm sure I would date if I didn't was In a relationship. The thing is I got really confused when she was around me, I was afraid of making mistakes. From the first time we saw eachother, I felt an unusual deep connection between us. There was something mysterious about this girl that made me curious, and I wanted to discover what's her story. The time went by, and we became a VERY close friends. We always searched for eachother company, when we had time we spent it together, And I couldn't stop thinking about her. I felt like I've found my soulmate. everyone told us that we are alike, and we understand eachother in a way that no one can understand.

We both left this work place, and we continued to stay connected. We keep texting eachother everyday.

I have to mention- I felt a lot of times that she felt like me, but we NEVER talked about our feelings, because I have a girlfriend. I don't know her feelings toward me, And she got back to her ex.

Now I can't get her out of my mind....
    And I'm getting away from my gf.. which used to be the love of my life..
    This girl i'm talking about is about to leave the country for a whole year in 2 months...
    And I don't know what to do...

On the one hand,
    I don't want to hurt my girlfriend.. It will crash her.. and I don't know how to live without her..
    On the other hand... I can't keep being with her while i'm thinking so much about another person...

WHAT SHOULD I DO???
    Thank you so much for helping.
    Last edited by Yuvalolll93; 16-09-15 at 08:09 AM.

I think you should break up with your current GF that you're already cheating on emotionally, leave the new girl that you're cheating with alone...particularly now that she has a BF, and try to figure out why you're seemingly fixated on women that are unavailable to you in one way or another.
    Pain is what the world does to you, suffering is what you do to yourself. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Don't do anything.
    Once this little piece of fluff leaves the country, you'll soon forget your crush.

I need to ask you why you want TWO WOMEN that are TOO far away to fvck?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Wakeup, My GF came back already.
    I'm trying not talking to the other girl,
    I can't forget her.
    Last edited by Yuvalolll93; 17-09-15 at 12:47 AM.

It's obvious. You have to make a choice, and it's a tough one.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuvalolll93 View Post
    Wakeup, My GF came back already.
    I'm trying not talking to the other girl,
    I can't forget her.
    Again... Don't do anything but stop talking to the little piece of fluff who will be leaving the country soon. Once she is gone and you are no longer fueling your infatuation, you will be glad you didn't leave your gf who is actually, the woman you love. Unfortunately, you let down your relationship boundaries for the "piece of fluff" and you succumbed to a bit of temptation and you let yourself become vulnerable to her. All that will pass in 10 minutes once you go zero contact with her and you put your focus back where it belongs... with your g/f.

Remember this and get real, dude!:
    We had a huge love to eachother, and we had really tough time before she left, but we decided to stay together and keep our love as a long distance relationship, while staying loyal to eachother.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion