+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriends cheating?

Boyfriends cheating?

Well, me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 3 months. He always been affectionate and nice. He has friends that are girls and I really don't mind that at all. I have guy friends so.. But he and I broke up for a few days two weeks ago. I guess the night we broke up he started dating his best girl friend. When we got back together he said he broke it off with her. But he has been acting weird. He doesn't say I love you like he used too. He dosen't like me touching him and dosen't look me in the eye. I asked him if he was cheating, he said no and said "check my phone, if you don't belive me." I check his phone and nothing is on it. But I expected that. I asked him to look me in the eye and tell me that he wasn't cheating. He did but after he did he looked down and laughed. A few days later he started telling me I should dye my hair blonde and join cheerleading. After asking his guy friends the girl I think he is cheating on me with is a blonde, cheerleader! I again ask him if he's cheating and he says "no stop asking im not im with you stop being so damn paranoid." And I did. But a few nights ago, he and I get into a argument, and I call the girl a tramp. He then tells me "Don't call my best friend a tramp, you dumb bitch." He is still friends with her?! I have asked numerous times, why did you date her if you still loved me when we broke up. He always awnsers with I don't know, can we drop it. I need advice. Please help me out.

Break up for GOOD, he probs is cheating. You know it.

It's okay by him to call you a "dumb bitch?" though but you can't call a "friend" of his a tramp. Run, don't walk away from this asshole.

From a man's point of view, I would end it with him. He doesn't seem to really want to take the next step with you and seems more interested in the baby non-sense that doesn't strengthen a relationship.

He then tells me "Don't call my best friend a tramp, you dumb bitch."
    Can you give me one good reason why you think that he values you more over her when he'd say something like that to you, while sticking up for her?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion