+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I ask my boyfriends guy best friend if he's cheating?

Should I ask my boyfriends guy best friend if he's cheating?

Should I??????????????????

What? Why?

I assume you suspect him of cheating, but asking his BFF has to be the worst idea ever.

All he'll do is deny, then run and tell your BF.

Why not confront your BF with your suspicions?

Yea I dont even know why I asked that. Already did, he denies it and I don't believe him

He may not be cheating - he may simply be tired of spending time with you and therefore is avoiding you.

If the relationship no longer suits your needs, then end it. It really is this simple.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

No. Please don't involve others in your relationship. Whether he is or isn't has nothing to do with HIS best friend.

Actually yes, yes it is my ****in business and if he were cheating and I were him Id hide on a boat in the Bermuda Triangle
    Quote Originally Posted by pennylane1984 View Post
    No. None of your business if he is or isn't. You aren't dating him, so why do you care? I'd stay out of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by clairedunham View Post
    Actually yes, yes it is my ****in business and if he were cheating and I were him Id hide on a boat in the Bermuda Triangle
    He's not your boyfriend Claire
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    He's not your boyfriend Claire
    and your point is? he hasn't even dumped me yet.....

Wow. Look please don't get yourself so worked up about this guy. He doesn't sound worth your time or trouble. Some people are a$$holes and you can't help them, they are going to be who they are.

My bad. Too many Claires on here at present....I'm getting you all confused.

To avoid confusion, it's great when OPs just keep to one thread instead of starting lots of new little ones. Much easier for us to keep track of who is who.

Ummm can I refer you back to your other thread where you stated three hours ago that you had broken up and you were officially single?

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Ummm can I refer you back to your other thread where you stated three hours ago that you had broken up and you were officially single?
    I never said we broke up. I said it because I ranted at him but he hasn't answered me yet and I think he might. He is probably still mad at me from I dunno what. And yea if I find out he is cheating that means it has been going on for a while. Days ago we were fine and goofing around and telling each other we loved each other. It is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    Ah, so I'm not imagining it.

Claire, you're all over the place. One thread - one story with all the information in it. And be patient for responses.

I never said we broke up. I said it because I ranted at him but he hasn't answered me yet and I think he might. He is probably still mad at me from I dunno what. And yea if I find out he is cheating that means it has been going on for a while. Days ago we were fine and goofing around and telling each other we loved each other. It is what it is
    Why would he bother answering you if you are ranting at him?

I'm Latina. Runs in me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast