+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it love or just something temp

Is it love or just something temp

So i am new to these forums and something very recently happened that made me come here...
    i don't want to leave any details so i will start from beginning

So there was a girl i started to like, i don't know because she was pretty or ... , so i often thought about her but nothing too serious. I just liked her nothing more , didn't have any feelings for her etc .
    We studied in same school/college but here we have different sections for boys and girls. we never had any interaction untill we were in 9th grade and we studied together in post collge academy and once i accidentally left a checked class test in their class room and next day she was the one who handed me back the test and i didn't like that single mistake covered in red by the teacher... and i thought of those hands and that smile handing me back my test for days and then i forgot...

For next two years i never much thought of her, as we were also seperate. Though i admit whenever i saw her after college goin' back home(perhaps very few times as i never really thought about her except when she is in front of me) i couldn't resist watching her but i never waited for her to come out and i would watch ... it was just random and very very fewer times...
    in those two years i never much thought of her even in my future plans. I just LIKED her because she was pretty i guess or atleast for me.

Now its 2015 more than 4 years past since i first saw her..
    After break it was chemistry's class, i was heading towards the lab a bit early than i should have... i was halfway to the lab untill i saw her getting up from the table because break was over (girls and boys sections are separate but not too far...)
    her and my eyes met for a second and then she and i both looked other direction...
    i must say this thing did something to me, for next hour i was pretty much occupied by chemistry but i couldn't help but think about her and later that day again by incident our eyes met again (or i thought so) and this time she walked a bit fast after that to her class.

Now i don't know what happened i can't get her off my mind.. i am getting constant butterflies in my stomach after maybe 5-10 minutes since the day this happened and this is like 3 days ago only, i am not sexually attracted to women anymore infact i don't like watching any other girl except her andd i am getting a grin on my face which is not what i want especially when teacher is giving a lecture. I am not able to focus easily now. My best friend tells me that i am in love and he teases me..

need some advice about how to stop this..
    i want to be with her like Marry her ( yes all in a sudden ) but my mind tells me not to think about her and this will lead to great family problems and then i think mah life mah rules xd

Suggest something.. i know its too early but i don't want to get on wrong path , i even don't know will she like me or not... i just don't want to carry on if it will hurt me later and i don't want to do something that will make me regret later..

You just have a crush.....ask her out and see what happens.