+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i lose my wife

i lose my wife

Hi i am a simple man from Nepal, I married two years ago a to very beautiful Canadain women her name is Theresa. we then live for 3 months after then she again come to nepal and live with me more three months. meanwhile we applied for visitor visa which was cancelled because i am poor and then we did the sponsorship which again got cancel coz they think our marriage is not genuine. now it's been one year we living apart, and from last month I found changes in her behaviour she keep saying she wanna end this marriage and wanna move on. i never ever hurt her or harm her i love her from all my heart. i know I can't convince her untill we are apart but I know if I meet her in person then she gonna see how much I love her and i will not let her go. it's killing me each n everyday i didn't marry her to get a green card to Canada i marry her coz I fell in love with her. my heart is broken in pieces, now I cry and cry all day, cut myself, hurt myself I even get in fight with others my life is devastated, i wish lightning hit me and take away this miserable life, i don't wanna live without my only love out, my wife. in know no matter how hard i try i can't ever go to Canada n say her that "hey look I come to u from another part of globe now wad u think I don't love you? " and I know she will melt by just seeing me. i wish I can trade anything or everything, my home, my soul n go to my wife legally or illegally. just need one day with my wife that's all I want n even then she rejects me then I gonna kill myself for sure.
    she took my heart almost 8000 miles away from me. i can't survive without her.

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hello dhanlovetheresa, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"