+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My relationship is at stake!!! How can I save it??

My relationship is at stake!!! How can I save it??

My boyfriend really loved me at the start of the relationship. Unfortunately his mom passed away due to an accident when we were together for 3months. Since then,he loses his mind and he is changing. He is depressed, confused and he pushes me away. Whatever I do crosses in his eyes and he can't stand me anymore. I was wrong too. I should have given him moral support, instead I blamed him for not considering my feelings. We have been in chaos for 6months and now he told me to breakup. I got shock as it is his one sided decision. Frankly saying, I love him. I can't let him walk away like this. He is emotionally hurt and there is no one around him. I just want him to take care and support. But he's decided. Is there any suggestion how I can convince him to get on well with me again???

Many thanks

Hello,
    My name is Samantha G.Rees from Florida, United State. Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Dr. Ebidighe, To everyone who doesn't believe in spell, I was once like you at first. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to do this since I've tried others so-called spells casters and they did not work and was a waste of my time. However, when I read so many testimonials of Dr.Ebidighe how he help people to get back their ex-lover and cure so many sicknesses. He answered all my questions and was very nice about everything, I decided to give it a try. I figured it would be my last try to get my lover back. I was so confused and devastated when my fiance left me for another girl. I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much. So I contacted this great spell caster for his help. He helped me cast a return love spell on him and just within 5 days my fiance came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Simply contact the great Dr.Ebidighe via email: [email]drebidighe101@gmail.com[/email].

Maybe he need some time off from that loss. Give him more time to recover for the loss. Parents are most important people in our lives.

http://tinyurl.com/relationships-tricks-technique
    http://tinyurl.com/dating-howitworks
    http://tinyurl.com/relationshipslike-rightnow